Having to Wait 2 Weeks for a Mulberry Reveal - Thanks JazzyJay!

Fifitrix

Aug 17, 2012
I am currently offshore working and have two weeks before I'm home.

I received an email from my better half informing me a parcel had arrived from 'Labels Most Wanted'. My pre-loved has arrived and I can't even see it...this is torture!

Thanks to ElvisFan4Life who found me the bag and to JazzyJay for supplying it. I'll post a reveal when I finally get home.

Last edited:
I am currently offshore working and have two weeks before I'm home.

I received an email from my better half informing me a parcel had arrived from 'Labels Most Wanted'. My pre-loved has arrived and I can't even see it...this is torture!

Thanks to ElvisFan4Life who found me the bag and to JazzyJay for supplying it. I'll post a reveal when I finally get home.

Yay!!!! Glad you got her....she will be worth the wait...I may well get my choc poppy out of the cupboard to celebrate with you!!

Yay!!!! Glad you got her....she will be worth the wait...I may well get my choc poppy out of the cupboard to celebrate with you!!

My other half has sent photos by email and she looks in great condition. He says it looks like a biker bag! My next mission is for the beige coloured, pleated Poppy.:biggrin:

It'll be the longest 2 weeks off-shore you've ever had !!! but what a lovely coming home treat awaits you - very much looking forward to the reveal xx

I know...I've had it in my signature that I wanted this bag practically since I signed up. I think that was 2012, so I really am grateful to ElvisFan4Life!

So I've got my bag and I must say it's my favourite Mulberry yet. So much detail compared to more recent bags. You actually feel like it's value for money! Again, thanks the the girls for finding me her. I'm in love! image.jpg

It's hard taking a photo when on your own.

Looks to be in lovely condition and a gorgeous bag...........lots of stunning hardware. I am a hardware junky, think it makes the bag. Like you say, the newbies don't have this much detail and I bet the leather is gorgeous too.

It's not a style I have but think it looks great and hasn't dated