Post Pics and Intel of your USED Celine bags here.

Well thank you! Funny how I actually squished and squashed my previous new drummed leather luggage to make it smooshy, but didn't get the desired result - just goes to show the current generation of mini luggage maintains shape very well.

I'm excited to see your luggage - show us please!

Oh..I don't have a Luggage yet, I much prefer smooshy floppy bags. To the possible horror to some folks...I wish the Luggage had a version that came in the manner in which you have yours. If I find a pre-loved one at a good price in similar condition I'd totally snatch it up. :biggrin:

We're on the same wavelength alterego - there are many preloved mini luggage at resellers and the boutique here is also well stocked (there's at least 1 mini or more each time I walked past) but nothing makes my heart palpitate, that is until I saw this smooshy beauty. Other than my pebbled leather which has been discontinued, I believe the other closest supple & floppy luggage will be a preloved luggage in smooth leather. Good luck hunting! :smile:

As mush as how those melting luggage looks so well loved & very vintagey, I still prefer my luggages to keep it's structure forever :P. If I buy a slouchy bag, I'd buy a slouchy bag.

I'm probably a very few which prefers a slouchy, mushy, floppy luggage - so much that I sold off my 2013 drummed black leather luggage (too stiff for my liking) for this preloved 2011 pebbled camel beauty! Doesn't anyone out there agree luggage looks good slouchy just like a birkin does? So much character & grunge in my opinion (I'm a guy). As you can see, he completely puddles when empty and the bottom right pic is with bag insert - I'm completely in love! View attachment 2517472

Mine looks like that too! It's even more so because it's the shoulder luggage and it really slouches! I will have to take pics of it without anything inside. It's black smooth leather!

Omg. I feel so out of it considering I am having the opposite opinion. I do not like slouchy. I like them structured.. I just feel like they're the type of bag that should 'stand tall'. I recently got a dune luggage... Anyone have a photo of one that been used daily?

Thanks!!

Here is my well loved Celine Mini Luggage in Anthracite. I love how soft it is but I'm not the kind of girl that like structured bags. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397836916.999240.jpg

Hi all! I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post this in (I'm new to tPF sorry!) but, I recently acquired my first Céline bag, the Trio! Although I know the leather quite delicate in itself, I've noticed some scuffing/marks on mine despite how careful I am with in. I was wondering if you all had any advice to share re: taking care of Céline bags/the trio in particular?

Thank you! :smile:

Does anyone know if the pebbled leather (not actually sure what it's called.. it's almost like a Chanel caviar kind of leather, definitely not the drummed) slouches over time?
I have a Phantom in that leather, and was just wondering if it'll get smooshier as time goes on.

Does anyone know if the pebbled leather (not actually sure what it's called.. it's almost like a Chanel caviar kind of leather, definitely not the drummed) slouches over time?
I have a Phantom in that leather, and was just wondering if it'll get smooshier as time goes on.

I have the pebbled leather mini and i have had it for three/four years now, and it's starting to slouch a bit.