Help me decide between patent M/L or medium boy?!?

swtdevlgrl

O.G.
Nov 28, 2008
I would like to purchase my next Chanel in the next few weeks or so. But I'm having trouble deciding between the patent M/L classic flap or medium boy. I have a black jumbo in caviar, would getting a M/L be too repetitive? Also, would using a patent bag be appropriate for the daytime as well? TIA :biggrin:

I would like to purchase my next Chanel in the next few weeks or so. But I'm having trouble deciding between the patent M/L classic flap or medium boy. I have a black jumbo in caviar, would getting a M/L be too repetitive? Also, would using a patent bag be appropriate for the daytime as well? TIA :biggrin:
I would vote for medium boy as you already have the classic jumbo. Also, I think boy flap is little more roomy than classic flap in medium size ��

It all depends on your style, what you wish to carry, etc. as to whether the boy or the classic M/L flap is the one for you. It's not repetitive to your jumbo in caviar as the M/L goes from day to night, and yes, patent is appropriate for the daytime.

It all depends on your style, what you wish to carry, etc. as to whether the boy or the classic M/L flap is the one for you. It's not repetitive to your jumbo in caviar as the M/L goes from day to night, and yes, patent is appropriate for the daytime.
Thanks tutu, I'm always worried that patent might be too "flashy" for daytime

Hey Girl. I am all for patent ! I have two clutches in patent and love them, I think the are very durable too which is great...
Also I love the classic M/L in patent, to me its perfection. Were you thinking another black or some color? The fuchsia is to die for. I love the boy bags but I would get one once I have more of a classic collection going. Hope this helps!
Can't wait to see your reveal ;)

Hey Girl. I am all for patent ! I have two clutches in patent and love them, I think the are very durable too which is great...
Also I love the classic M/L in patent, to me its perfection. Were you thinking another black or some color? The fuchsia is to die for. I love the boy bags but I would get one once I have more of a classic collection going. Hope this helps!
Can't wait to see your reveal ;)

I was thinking of getting the fuchsia, do you think it's too bright? Can you take some mod pics? I was thinking black or lavender if I can find it