is it normal for my boy??

selina.c

Feb 20, 2010
it is brand new boy, but i found some wrinkles beside the hardware(only one side hw has wrinkles), is it normal???

Attachments

• IMG_2734.JPG
    IMG_2734.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 373
Last edited:
Normal. I have that on a lot of my bags, not Chanel, but other bags where the leather is slightly wrinkled on the inside due to hardware.

As long as it's on the inside and not the outside, I wouldn't worry about it.

I checked mine as soon as I saw your pic and didn't see the same or even the slightest wrinkles around any hardware. Hmmm, I can tell you though that it would probably bother me if mine had it especially if it was brand new.

I checked mine as soon as I saw your pic and didn't see the same or even the slightest wrinkles around any hardware. Hmmm, I can tell you though that it would probably bother me if mine had it especially if it was brand new.

it quite bother me and starts to doubt their quality!

it also does not tighten one of the screws, unbelievable

Last edited:
Normal. I have that on a lot of my bags, not Chanel, but other bags where the leather is slightly wrinkled on the inside due to hardware.

As long as it's on the inside and not the outside, I wouldn't worry about it.

because it is brand new bag, and it is obvious wrinkled on the right hand side hardware but the left hand side is ok. it doesn't make sense.

also the boy is costly。It's hard to believe that it appears this kind of defect

it quite bother me and starts to doubt their quality!

it also do not tighten one of the screws, unbelievable

I am sorry to hear! And that the screws are loose too? Are you able to call your SA or bring it back to boutique where you got it from? If it bothers you then I think you should try to get an exchange. You should be 100% happy with your bag.

I am sorry to hear! And that the screws are loose too? Are you able to call your SA or bring it back to boutique where you got it from? If it bothers you then I think you should try to get an exchange. You should be 100% happy with your bag.

i can't remember her name ,but i must say that i got a bad experience at that boutique in hk, bad service!