3 holes... 3 diamond studs???

Such bravado! 👍I recently just went ahead to fix ceramic braces for my teeth & been toying with the idea of piercing second ear holes. If I do, I'll try to do before 50. 😜 have to figure this out fast!

Oh I got braces at 50...they come off in a month.

My mother had all of her teeth Capped when she turned 80 and is talking about a nose job at 83 so I guess the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Inspired to wear studs in my second holes today, worn with diamond inside out hoops. A bit much but made me happy! Love the 3 studs in graduating sizes! I'm going to try with my soleste studs tmro.

And my 70something mil wears diamond studs in her second piercing every day. Looks so pretty. Don't let age hold you back!

I wear them like this pretty often, too. I like to have all three earrings in the same style, 3 diamonds, 3 gold balls, etc, not mixing styles.

When I'm going out I try to do something edgier; like a large fashion stud in the front, a pearl in the middle, then small diamonds in the last hole! Not an everyday look, but it's fun for special occasions!

Inspired to wear studs in my second holes today, worn with diamond inside out hoops. A bit much but made me happy! Love the 3 studs in graduating sizes! I'm going to try with my soleste studs tmro.

And my 70something mil wears diamond studs in her second piercing every day. Looks so pretty. Don't let age hold you back!

Post pics! I just got inside out hoops and I love them!