Rose Gold LOVE ++

fashionista1984

Handbag Aficionado
O.G.
Apr 22, 2010
So, I have been looking for a rose gold bag, ever since my Phoebe didn't work out for me.....I wasn't a fan of the other styles from the recent collection with rose gold. However, i always randomly search ebay for "Coach rose gold" and see what I come up with....I came across this beauty today

Coach Rose Gold Sabrina !!!!! It is a few years old, but the seller described it as new condition, and the photos seem to coincide with that description. I literally cannot wait to get it. I am beyond excited.

I don't think the style is dated, but honestly, even if it is, I just can't stop staring at this bag!!!!!

Here are some pics of it to hold me over until I get it in my hands and do a reveal!!!

Please note: neither pics are mine.

Attachments

• 13249_b4rs_a0_front.jpg
    13249_b4rs_a0_front.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 830
  • $_57-2.jpg
    $_57-2.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 831
Holy Gorgeous Bag, Batman!! :faint: Wowsers! I never knew Sabrina came in this color. What a find, congrats!

Thanks! I didn't even know about the Sabrina style LOL, so imagine my surprise!!! I had a denim python Sophia but got rid of it a year ago....this will be a nice replacement :biggrin:

Gorgeous!

Thank you!

Congratulations on the find. I use my Sabrina's all the time - definitely not a dated style. :smile:

Thanks!!! I love it!!

So, I have been looking for a rose gold bag, ever since my Phoebe didn't work out for me.....I wasn't a fan of the other styles from the recent collection with rose gold. However, i always randomly search ebay for "Coach rose gold" and see what I come up with....I came across this beauty today

Coach Rose Gold Sabrina !!!!! It is a few years old, but the seller described it as new condition, and the photos seem to coincide with that description. I literally cannot wait to get it. I am beyond excited.

I don't think the style is dated, but honestly, even if it is, I just can't stop staring at this bag!!!!!

Here are some pics of it to hold me over until I get it in my hands and do a reveal!!!

Beautiful. Now your making me want a rose gold bag:smile:

Love it! The style is not dated (I carry mine); it's classic. And rose gold. GORGEOUS!!

Thanks! I didn't even know about the Sabrina style LOL, so imagine my surprise!!! I had a denim python Sophia but got rid of it a year ago....this will be a nice replacement :biggrin:

You are so welcome! The Sabrina is one of those timeless styles. Enjoy her! That chain strap kills me! :love:

I hope you post some pictures of her when you get her. Even though she's an older style, I think she may need her own reveal thread. :graucho:

Very pretty! Sabrina is one of my fave bags. I have Sabrina in espresso and have since retired her. I find myself not wanting to use her in case she wears out. Lol. I'm protective of my bag even after about 5 years of owning her and loving her. Does that make me crazy? Don't answer that. :P

Great find. I found one on E-bay a couple years ago too. It's a great bag, I love Sabrinas....
I have a bit of a hard time trying to match outfits to it, usually browns work with it.....

I remember this bag from its release. It is really nice, great discovery, enjoy. Don't worry, the style isn't dated. It's a modified doctor bag style, around all the time.

That's a pretty bag! Congrats on finding one in the color youl were looking for.

Personally, I think if someone likes a bag, carries it, and it makes them happy - whether it's a new style or older style - that's what counts. (Only the fashion police care if its new or old.)

Looking forward to reveal pics.

I remember this bag very well. IRL it looks like the second photo. I remember almost buying it and going back and forth on it until they were gone. I want to say this style in rosegold sold out & did not go to the outlet (or at least in mass). Sabrina was very popular. Then in the later editions they stopped doing the chain strap (which I love). I have black patent Sabrina with amber hardware and chain strap. They did a green patent chain strap, a camel patent I think, and maybe a purple color. I also think it was one of those where one of the sizes was a dept store exclusive like the Small Steel Sabrina. Congratulations on your upcoming bag! So great to see these blasts from the past. And it is a classic satchel style so no worries there

Very pretty. I really like the rose gold shimmer and the hardware. I hope she's as pretty in person. Congratulations!

Thank you!! I hope so as well!! *keeps fingers crossed*

Very pretty! Sabrina is one of my fave bags. I have Sabrina in espresso and have since retired her. I find myself not wanting to use her in case she wears out. Lol. I'm protective of my bag even after about 5 years of owning her and loving her. Does that make me crazy? Don't answer that. :P

Lol! not crazy at all!! I am the same way about some of my bags!!!

Great find. I found one on E-bay a couple years ago too. It's a great bag, I love Sabrinas....
I have a bit of a hard time trying to match outfits to it, usually browns work with it.....

Yeah, I can imagine the trouble with that, I plan to use it a lot in the summer, with white jeans :biggrin:

I remember this bag from its release. It is really nice, great discovery, enjoy. Don't worry, the style isn't dated. It's a modified doctor bag style, around all the time.

Thank you!!!

That's a pretty bag! Congrats on finding one in the color youl were looking for.

Personally, I think if someone likes a bag, carries it, and it makes them happy - whether it's a new style or older style - that's what counts. (Only the fashion police care if its new or old.)

Looking forward to reveal pics.

I will most definitely post reveal photos!!!

I remember this bag very well. IRL it looks like the second photo. I remember almost buying it and going back and forth on it until they were gone. I want to say this style in rosegold sold out & did not go to the outlet (or at least in mass). Sabrina was very popular. Then in the later editions they stopped doing the chain strap (which I love). I have black patent Sabrina with amber hardware and chain strap. They did a green patent chain strap, a camel patent I think, and maybe a purple color. I also think it was one of those where one of the sizes was a dept store exclusive like the Small Steel Sabrina. Congratulations on your upcoming bag! So great to see these blasts from the past. And it is a classic satchel style so no worries there

Woo hoo!!!! This makes me feel even more special and lucky to snag it!!!