First Reveal! (Light and Dark Classics)

La_Cantante

Dec 10, 2013
Who's around for a reveal??

I've been reading all of the lovely Chanel posts for some time and am very excited to be doing my first (double!) reveal on TPF!

Attachments

• image (7).jpg
    image (7).jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 702
  • image (4).jpg
    image (4).jpg
    83 KB · Views: 703
First, the smaller of the two boxes...

I had been on the waitlist for this bag for a while, and finally received a call in March! Introducing my black caviar WOC with GHW :biggrin:

(Sorry, I just realized the first picture is blurry. My bad!)

Attachments

• image (8).jpg
    image (8).jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 685
  • image (9).jpg
    image (9).jpg
    99 KB · Views: 682
And now the second box!

I admit that while I had already planned on getting this bag, I did buy it a little earlier than expected due to the upcoming rumors of a price increase :-s To be honest, if prices went up any more, I didn't think I would be able to afford anything from the store!

Presenting my new M/L beige clair caviar flap with GHW! I was very lucky to be able to track down what seemed to be the last one of these at Saks while the triple points promo was going on...

Attachments

• image (5).jpg
    image (5).jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 692
  • image (6).jpg
    image (6).jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 647
That's cute!! :smile: Congrats!!

Thank you! I actually love how it's so small and forces me to think about what I really need to carry with me... otherwise I tend to start dumping everything into my purse and end up having to clean them out months later.

Yeah! We're bag twins! I love mine so much. Can't wait to see what's in the larger box!!

Thanks! :biggrin: I feel like the black WOC is a pretty common bag, but I am still so happy to have mine!

Beautiful!!!

Congrats -SB
Bag twins on the GHW WOC!

Thank you so much, SB! Hope that you are enjoying your WOC as well :smile:

Congrats on such beautiful purchases! Great classic choices.

Thank you! I am a little worried about color transfer on my beige flap, but I really wanted a light color flap, so I hope it will be worth it!

Now a quick question for all of you Chanel experts out there -- upon closer inspection, is this bag slightly lopsided, or am I just overthinking it? While taking pictures, it almost looked like the front flap didn't curve equally on both sides, but maybe this is natural and happens often?

Attachments

• image (11).jpg
    image (11).jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 564