Can you please help authenticate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

marielcarr

Dec 12, 2010
Hello, this is my first time posting so I do apologize if I miss something. I hope I can get some feedback on the item. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

item name : Authentic Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Speedy 30

Seller ID : connie334334

item # #181358823812

Link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181358823812&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:11

additional photos sent link:

http://mesgmy.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...MyeBayMyMessages&_trksid=p3984.m2295.l3912#d1

You need to post your request here:

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...ead-rules-use-format-post-1-a-851614-495.html

And contact a moderator to have all your other threads deleted.

Hope that helps.

Hello

i have a question. I want to buy this LV Speedy 25 but it is my first one. So i don't know if its authetic. At the first look i would say yes but i hope u can help me. I'm not sure because of the lock and the keys. There is " Louis Vuitton Paris" but all locks i've seen there is " Louis Vuitton Paris made in France"

Here are some pictures from the bag

Best Regards

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 145
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 141
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 143
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 141
Hello

i have a question. I want to buy this LV Speedy 25 but it is my first one. So i don't know if its authetic. At the first look i would say yes but i hope u can help me. I'm not sure because of the lock and the keys. There is " Louis Vuitton Paris" but all locks i've seen there is " Louis Vuitton Paris made in France"

Here are some pictures from the bag

Best Regards

See above posts. You need to post your request here:

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...lv-read-rules-use-format-post-1-a-862263.html

Read Post 1 as it saves the authenticators time if you provide all the necessary information in your first post. Hope that helps.

Hi I know this is a little different from the common format cause I'm not buying online from the reseller! Ive actually met this person through a mutual friend and this girl and I don't really know each other bed were both really close friends to this one girl. She was interested in selling a speedy 30 that I wanted and she was offering to sell it for $600, she's had it for a few years but she said she really didn't use it much and said she was going to get it in another color so she wanted to let go of this one. I can ask for make more pictures but here are the ones that she sent me!

I've never own the speedy myself ive read a lot of the post about authenticating this bye but I can't decide whether this was auth. I know she's is my friend's friend but I still really want to make sure before I spend $600 on the bag.

Attachments

• IMG_9665.JPG
    IMG_9665.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_9663.JPG
    IMG_9663.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_9662.JPG
    IMG_9662.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_9661.JPG
    IMG_9661.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_9668.JPG
    IMG_9668.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_9666.JPG
    IMG_9666.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_9664.JPG
    IMG_9664.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 109
Hi I know this is a little different from the common format cause I'm not buying online from the reseller! Ive actually met this person through a mutual friend and this girl and I don't really know each other bed were both really close friends to this one girl. She was interested in selling a speedy 30 that I wanted and she was offering to sell it for $600, she's had it for a few years but she said she really didn't use it much and said she was going to get it in another color so she wanted to let go of this one. I can ask for make more pictures but here are the ones that she sent me!

I've never own the speedy myself ive read a lot of the post about authenticating this bye but I can't decide whether this was auth. I know she's is my friend's friend but I still really want to make sure before I spend $600 on the bag.

Sorry but you won't be able to have this authenticated on the forum unless there is a link to an online sale. You would need to use a paid third party authentication service. Try:
www.authenticate4u.com

Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.