Join The RealReal For Authentication Tips & Special Offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Hi everyone!

I am excited to start this thread with The RealReal. The RealReal is an authenticated luxury consignment site that sells luxury goods.

We are so happy to have Graham Wetzbarger, Senior Director of Authentication from The RealReal, chatting with us for the next couple of days.

I'm sure many of you have questions about authenticating Louis Vuitton, how to find the bag of your dreams, consigning, and more! Graham and The RealReal team will be here to chat, share photos, and there is a special discount code just for you.

So please welcome The RealReal and have fun chatting!

The RealReal is so excited to be partnering with TPF and wanted to take this opportunity to chat all things fashion! Let us know what you think of the amazing bags in the PurseBlog sale and don’t forget to use the promo code PURSEBLOG for 20% OFF select items (now through 6/7/14). We’ll be hanging out all day showing you our favorite pieces, talking trends, and answering your questions!

Last edited by a moderator:
i love The RealReal prices however whenever i browse the website in the handbag section almost everything says "sold out".. wouldn't it be easier to takes those items down
Hello! It's best to access out events as soon as they go live, at 10am EST / 7am PST. You can also access our events 24-hours in advance via First Look. First Look Members gain advanced access to our amazing selection of luxury goods, in addition to other exclusive perks and credits. Learn more about First Look access here.

Good Morning TPF -

Graham Wetzbarger here, Senior Director of Authentication and Brand Compliance for The RealReal. My team and I review literally thousands of items daily and I can't wait to share with you some of our most amazing product! It's been mentioned that items sell out quickly, which is true, most within 72 hours! While this is GREAT news for our consignors I understand how it can feel to miss out on the bag of your dream. But don't worry, you can Wait List that piece and when we get another in, we'll email you! If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask, I'll be hanging out all day!

This rare lizard Box Bag from Celine is currently available in our PurseBlog sale. The ombre lizard adds subtle contrast to the buttery soft leather. The convertible shoulder strap makes it super versatile and the polished brass hardware keeps it classic. A wonderful addition to your collection!

Thanks for the discount code! Wish there was something I wanted, but I have yet to find something on the RealReal. If your "final sale" policy would change, I'd be more inclined to purchase.

Hi NAB - The RealReal offers a 14 day return policy on clothing and shoes, as those items are fit sensitive. Of course if you have a concern about any item you purchase our Customer Service team is here to help!

This rare lizard Box Bag from Celine is currently available in our PurseBlog sale. The ombre lizard adds subtle contrast to the buttery soft leather. The convertible shoulder strap makes it super versatile and the polished brass hardware keeps it classic. A wonderful addition to your collection!

This is very tempting! What about some of your limited edition Louis Vuitton pieces Graham, wanna share? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.