My Humble Little Collection Photoshoot

merc_g

O.G.
Aug 29, 2011
Before Valentine's Day of this year, I only owned the Delightful MM. Safe to say I have been bitten by the LV bug! I'm still unsure about my MC ZCP and am thinking of exchanging it for the MC cosmetic pouch. I only have about a week to decide, so we'll see... But here are my babies!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396917086.340600.jpg

SLG's are my new obsession!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396917108.758012.jpg

Lovely collection. Ouuuu, that's a hard decision to make about the zcp...it's so useful and compact, I can't live without mine. I want to get a cosmetic pouch as well but I'm saving for it. Think about it carefully before you decide. Saving for something is just as exciting too :smile:

Lovely collection. Ouuuu, that's a hard decision to make about the zcp...it's so useful and compact, I can't live without mine. I want to get a cosmetic pouch as well but I'm saving for it. Think about it carefully before you decide. Saving for something is just as exciting too :smile:

I think you're right - saving up is very fun! Just don't want to miss being able to get it. Decisions, decisions....!

Nice collection, I'd get the cosmetic case :smile:

Lovely collection:smile:love your mc pieces!!!

Awesome!!

Very pretty collection!

Love the MC makeup bag? Wish I could think of a reason to buy that.
Nice collection.

+1 love your collection!!

Thank you, everyone! It's been so fun adding to my collection (and taking pictures of them).

Before Valentine's Day of this year, I only owned the Delightful MM. Safe to say I have been bitten by the LV bug! I'm still unsure about my MC ZCP and am thinking of exchanging it for the MC cosmetic pouch. I only have about a week to decide, so we'll see... But here are my babies!

View attachment 2571357

SLG's are my new obsession!

View attachment 2571358
Lovely collection and very nice MC items!!!!