CC crave or classic mini - HELP A SISTA OUT

Valienal

Sep 21, 2013
Hi there!

I have been lurking for quite some time now and admiring all your beautiful Chanel collections from afar. This is why I am posting this because I know I can trust your judgement!

I recently purchased the SS14 Classic Mini in black caviar SHW and the SS14 CC Crave bag in black, and I can't decide which to keep! I would keep both but I want to buy a bag from the fall collection so that would be frivolous of me lol. I already have bags in similar sizes but black lambskin with gold hardware.

I love that the crave can be worn crossbody and has classic look for an amazing price. And it's a nice size too.

But I love the classic mini and think it's much prettier. Plus, with the looming price increase, the current price and the fact that this style is so hard to find is making me want to hold onto it even more!

Both can match lots of outfits and are great for everyday use! What's a gal to do? Here's a photo of both bags:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 788
Do you need to carry a lot? If yes then CC. It looks so pretty. Why don't you keep the CC and get a mini in diff color and the fall bag :smile:

Thinking if I should sell my easy caviar to get the CC?

Do you need to carry a lot? If yes then CC. It looks so pretty. Why don't you keep the CC and get a mini in diff color and the fall bag :smile:

Thinking if I should sell my easy caviar to get the CC?

That's true! And is there any particular reason you want the CC? I like how the easy caviar looks like a classic, more so in shape than the CC does.