A Classic Reveal!

fabuluxxe

Feb 24, 2014
Hi everyone! I'm so excited to share with you my purchase (finally!) of my dream bag! I have had my eyes on it for a while, and it's difficult for me to get my hands on it because 1) selection in Canada (from my experience) is very limited & 2) there isn't a Chanel boutique in the city I live in. A week ago, I e-mailed my SA at my "higher end" department store and inquired about the availability of this bag within Canada. When she replied a few days later, she told me they had ONE brought in for the trunk show that week, and she saved it for me! :graucho: Needless to say, I went in, fell in love and walked out with my new baby and a huge smile on my face! :biggrin:

Here goes!

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 542
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 534
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 529
My new jumbo beige caviar with gold hardware :love: I adore it! Not my first Chanel bag, but this is my first classic flap purchase! I'm especially proud of it because I bought it by myself - a birthday present to me from me! Thanks for letting me share!

Attachments

• photo 5.png
    photo 5.png
    399.8 KB · Views: 552
Love it - so pretty! I just got my first classic flap (jumbo black caviar with GHW) and adore it. Am already lemming a beige one thanks to your pictures :smile:

Edited to add: happy birthday!!!

My new jumbo beige caviar with gold hardware :love: I adore it! Not my first Chanel bag, but this is my first classic flap purchase! I'm especially proud of it because I bought it by myself - a birthday present to me from me! Thanks for letting me share!

Congrats on your gorgeous first classic flap! How awesome that you bought it by yourself and happy birthday! :balloon::presents:partyhat: