Paris store exclusive items

Crystal.B.

Sep 3, 2013
I have a friend who will be going to Paris later this year and I'm wondering if anyone knows if there are any specific items that are exclusive to the Paris headquarters?

I don't know if there are exclusive pieces made specifically for the Paris store(s). The only thing I'm pretty sure about is there is definitely more stock. So if you're interested in a rare or soon to be discontinued color/item, your best bet might be to find it at one of the LV stores in Paris.

I can only speak for myself, but I looked because I thought there might be pictures and descriptions of "Paris Store Exclusive Items", because if there was I didn't want to miss that!

Sorry, I have no info. Unfortunately when I went to Paris a few years back the LV was being renovated so I didn't even get to see it! :cry:

When I was in Paris last month, I specifically asked the SA this question. His answer was that he didn't know what was available in the U.S and so he had no clue :sad: Even though nothing jumped out at me at the store, I did want to see if there were any exclusive items that I may want to have gotten. Unfortunately, there was nothing.

The only thing I can think of was the Maison key ring that can only be bought at the Paris Maison store, Champs-Elysees. But that was like almost 2 years ago, and I don't know if they still offer the Maison key rings anymore. But one thing for sure... whatever bag you may pick will most likely be MIF, which is nice. :smile:

I think certain items (eg the Bon Marche SC bag with the neon pink piping) premier in Paris and are only available there for some time. Down the road they are made available at more locations.

When I went to the Champs store the only thing different was the amount of books they have and the variety of items to choose from (holy moly all the exotics in a rainbow of colors!)

I went to several LVs in Paris. I think the best thing is the VAT refund and price difference.