My Classic Wallet's logo is coming off! :(

alyssalenore

@ALYSSA.LENORE
O.G.
Jan 27, 2013
I've only had this for about two months and the gold logo is coming off! I don't know why it's so sensitive but I'm so upset that this is happening. For a wallet that is almost $600, you'd think this wouldn't happen so soon. :sad:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394053905.896859.jpg

oh noooo, so many companies I loved so much started selling bags which are falling apart.....this too :sad: Miu Miu bags are worse and worse quality, I can not recognize Mulberry any more, and now this ???? I am happy I have quite a number of oldies in my collection

This is totally unacceptable especially in regard to the short timeframe of use. If you bought this from an authorized seller (Saks, Barney's, Neimans, etc) and still have the receipt I would contact Saint Laurent directly.

i have another YSL with an identical logo. although i dont use it on a daily basis, when i do use it, i avoid touching the logo at all costs. because it is stamped/painted on, and not an actual 3D logo, i do fear that sweat and other substances may cause it to lose colour. try contacting YSL. not sure whether it'd be covered...

we had a similar problem with Ferregamo, where the metallic colour (entire wallet) came off a LOT. ferregamo blamed us for having sweaty hands...i mean how do you want me to hold the wallet? with gloves?