My FENDI boutique

I just got the same monster bag charm like yours. So stunning...pictures can't do justice. My second monster is coming on the way :smile: All my bags look extra awesome with this little guy. Fendi nails it!

You're right-pictures don't do him justice at all! That's why I talk about how many compliments I get on him(seriously everytime I bring him out & about!) He's definitely an attention-getter :biggrin: These guys are the most excited I've been about an accessory in quite awhile lol. What's the second bag bug you're getting?

You're right-pictures don't do him justice at all! That's why I talk about how many compliments I get on him(seriously everytime I bring him out & about!) He's definitely an attention-getter :biggrin: These guys are the most excited I've been about an accessory in quite awhile lol. What's the second bag bug you're getting?
I've placed an order and paid down payment on Kooky. The picture is attached. I was debating between Dragoo or Kooky. Yet, based on the survey I did on tpf. Kooky is the most voted. And I think I agree too :tup:

Attachments

• fur-fendi-bag-charm.jpeg
    fur-fendi-bag-charm.jpeg
    110.4 KB · Views: 288
What do you think of this - Dragoo? Which one you like between the two? Above or below?

Attachments

• d47ad05f9e63ebae716ae4601c935141.jpeg
    d47ad05f9e63ebae716ae4601c935141.jpeg
    61.4 KB · Views: 463
  • url.jpeg
    url.jpeg
    111.7 KB · Views: 231
[QUO TE=lilPinkBunnies;26548045]It varies from $475(Wild Jess) to $800(Furigami, etc.) and the Karlito one is like $1500+.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I think they are the cutest things and have been considering if I should purchase one or not! Are they something you keep on your purse for everyday or just sometimes??

[QUO TE=lilPinkBunnies;26548045]It varies from $475(Wild Jess) to $800(Furigami, etc.) and the Karlito one is like $1500+.

Thank you! I think they are the cutest things and have been considering if I should purchase one or not! Are they something you keep on your purse for everyday or just sometimes??[/QUOTE]
Hi bosborne23, I use mine occasionally, weekend only. The rest of it, I enjoy the doll in my closet as a cute display. Gosh, it's made of mink. I baby it. It's so worth it every penny....so beautiful.