Buying a Classic Flap!

Ana16kin

Jul 25, 2012
Hi guys, after months of reasearching on what bag i should buy on my vacation in Europe..i decided i should buy a the classic Chanel 2.55..any hardware is fine with me

I'm just afraid that they don't have it in stock..because i heard that it's hard to get the classic 2.55..what should i do? Any suggestion guys?

Call in advance an place a hold order. In the UK you can hold it up to 24 hours, that's what my SA said. I think the classic is easier to find in Europe than say USA. Same with the WOC everytime I go to the boutiques I see plenty. Have a great time. Mind me asking where are you visiting?

Call in advance an place a hold order. In the UK you can hold it up to 24 hours, that's what my SA said. I think the classic is easier to find in Europe than say USA. Same with the WOC everytime I go to the boutiques I see plenty. Have a great time. Mind me asking where are you visiting?

I'm going to Paris, Amsterdam, Milan & Rome...i'm buying it in Paris or maybe milan? But most likely Paris..:smile:

Hi guys, after months of reasearching on what bag i should buy on my vacation in Europe..i decided i should buy a the classic Chanel 2.55..any hardware is fine with me

I'm just afraid that they don't have it in stock..because i heard that it's hard to get the classic 2.55..what should i do? Any suggestion guys?

Just sharing my experience. Just go to the shop with open mind. Browse through the collection there, because you might able to get something unexpected.