Alexander Wang Rocco/Rockie & Edge Kote?

mochiii

O.G.
May 2, 2011
Hi ladies,

So I have a black rockie, the edges are started to wear off :sad: my poor rockie... my rockies is at its beginning stage, smooth edges are no long smooth, it became like suede... piping isn't showing yet, so I guess I have a chance to revive my rockie!

My question is...

I know that some of rocco/rockie lovers use edge kote on their roccos/rockeis, how does it look & does it help?

Is there any other way to prevent it from happening? Besdies coating it with something like edge kote?

Thank you all :heart:

Wow you did a wonderful job!

Do you suggest edge kote on already worn out edges?

Yes it's not hard to do. I just used a q tip but I'm sure a small brush would work even better. I actually bought the effect kote cuz I noticed in one spot the piping cracked. It was small but I knew it was there and was hoping this keeps it from getting worse. It did cover the crack just fine. I would say it's worth a try.

Yes it's not hard to do. I just used a q tip but I'm sure a small brush would work even better. I actually bought the effect kote cuz I noticed in one spot the piping cracked. It was small but I knew it was there and was hoping this keeps it from getting worse. It did cover the crack just fine. I would say it's worth a try.

I would love to try but I'm afraid what it will happen once it starts to crack X(