A Holy Grail Reveal!

Here she is!! Pearly beige caviar with matte gold hardware clutch with chain thanks to a lovely tpf member. 😀 I originally wanted a mini but I'm glad I got the CWC since I'm waiting on the fuchsia mini before leaving for ban island.. I'll need a variety of styles since I'll be there for a while. :smile:

I decided to do my nails again today with another Chanel inspired designed! 3D camellia flower with swarovski crystals and pearls! The flower can be better but it will take some practicing to perfect it. Thank you everyone for letting me share with you my holy grail bag!
Congratulations on your HG acquisition, cdinh87!!! I'm having a lot of love for the CWC now that I finally tried carrying one today. Yours is spectacular! :smile:

I decided to do my nails again today with another Chanel inspired designed! 3D camellia flower with swarovski crystals and pearls! The flower can be better but it will take some practicing to perfect it. Thank you everyone for letting me share with you my holy grail bag!
Oh my gosh!! That bag is gorgeous!!! :smile: And your nails!!!! Wow. :smile: Looks stunning all together! You're a pro! :smile:

Gorgeous!!! I've been looking for this myself, wonder if you got the bag I had been eyeing ;) absolute perfection, enjoy this lovely bag and hopefully we can be bag twins soon! (This is from 2012, not current collection)

Wow!! I love your nail art!!

Big congrats! I've been searching for the same bag too, you're so lucky