I sold my Artsy Empreinte to fund this new baby INSTANT REVEAL with mod shots!

BagDreams

Jan 26, 2012
Hi everyone. I wanted to buy this bag but needed to unload something from my collection to fund it. Also, I felt I already have more than enough bags for now so I wanted to make room in my closet. Ended up selling my Artsy Emp for this and I have had no regrets ever since! Sharing with you my Speedy 30 infini.

Last edited:
Congratulations, it looks great on you! Is it Noir or Infini? We just went to Seattle over Spring Break (son looking at UW) where needless to say it rained most of the time. It worked out great and was perfect for the weather. It carries so much, even my son's rain jacket (why are teen boys so reluctant to wear a coat?) You will love this bag so much!

Congratulations, it looks great on you! Is it Noir or Infini? We just went to Seattle over Spring Break (son looking at UW) where needless to say it rained most of the time. It worked out great and was perfect for the weather. It carries so much, even my son's rain jacket (why are teen boys so reluctant to wear a coat?) You will love this bag so much!

It's size 30 in infini! I am so glad I got one just before they were discontinued. Infini is my favorite color in the empreinte line. In fact the artsy I sold was also in the same color. I love how carefree this leather is. Thank you for your kind words!