Glitter lizard..horrible quality

Yeah, those patches don't look good. Does she still have the receipt? If it's purchased recently, I would bring it in asap, lest the store would think it's from normal wear and tear.

If it was only carried twice, how did it get so dirty? It almost looks like the bag was dragged on it's back - the whole area under the seam is black. Was she wearing dark clothing and the color transferred, maybe?

If it was only carried twice, how did it get so dirty? It almost looks like the bag was dragged on it's back - the whole area under the seam is black. Was she wearing dark clothing and the color transferred, maybe?

She wore it once with new dark denim in the crook of her arm for a couple hours (not a good idea, I know) but I think what you're seeing is a shadow. In real life there is little color transfer, but the fact the color actually wore off is the problem.

It doesn't look like a durable material ... Better off exchanging for something else if they let her

The surface appears as if it would be quite fragile but I haven't seen one IRL so I don't know for sure.
I dunno.....LOL....I think "glitter" and "lizard" are two words that should never be in the same sentence together anyway so there's that.

It doesn't look like a durable material ... Better off exchanging for something else if they let her

The surface appears as if it would be quite fragile but I haven't seen one IRL so I don't know for sure.
I dunno.....LOL....I think "glitter" and "lizard" are two words that should never be in the same sentence together anyway so there's that.

You all are both right!!
"I think "glitter" and "lizard" are two words that should never be in the same sentence together" Haha!