Summer Canvas City Shorts

Wow, I've just looked at their clothing. I can't tell what demographic they are marketing to. A lot of the items look dumpy on the models. JMHO.

Totally agree. The designs don't seem to warrant the price tag for a lot of the clothes. I think there's a huge discrepancy between the audience Coach wants and the audience Coach has. It's frustrating to see them continue to alienate their clientele to attract a new one.

I think they do coats well, and there might be a market for some of the other leather items since leather is their forte. Generally when designers offer basic items like tee shirts it is only because they coordinate with something else they offer. What is missing from Coach's clothing line are coordinated outfits.

I thought Kanye West was bad with his $120 plain white tee.

I have to admit, Coach has some cute trenches in their outerwear section, but most of them I could only see myself paying $200-$250 max depending on materials. Also, what's up with the sizing? Only XS through L? What about all the fabulous plus sized ladies out there?

I thought Kanye West was bad with his $120 plain white tee.

I have to admit, Coach has some cute trenches in their outerwear section, but most of them I could only see myself paying $200-$250 max depending on materials. Also, what's up with the sizing? Only XS through L? What about all the fabulous plus sized ladies out there?

Don't cha know, the plus size is not the customer Coach is catering too. Read, I guess our business isn't wanted.

The shorts are adorable.... but $298?! There's a yard of fabric there.... I could make those for you!

LOL. Please do since I am spending money on bags! I have paid more than I should have for Lilly Pulitzer shorts, but other than that, I'm out! I wish I had someplace to go this summer that justified $300 shorts! Since Monaco is out this year...

I think they do coats well, and there might be a market for some of the other leather items since leather is their forte. Generally when designers offer basic items like tee shirts it is only because they coordinate with something else they offer. What is missing from Coach's clothing line are coordinated outfits.

Yup. I am an easy sell when things are coordinated like Grranimals!

Don't cha know, the plus size is not the customer Coach is catering too. Read, I guess our business isn't wanted.

I am not sure who they are marketing to! Oprah? Paris Hilton? I am not sure anyone's business is wanted! But for $300, do you want them to be available in plus size? Would you buy them?

I should not be judgmental. Perhaps someone wants these shorts badly.