Waited almost a year for this little item!

LVmyotherbaby

May 11, 2013
I just had to reveal this tiny item because I drove LV crazy looking for it & finally had given up on it. Then a member here posted her reveals & shared this little gem was back in stock! Needless to say I contacted LV immediately :biggrin:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 1,435
Congrats! Your persistence paid off, such a useful addition to any collection!

Congrats! I have been wanting this too. I couldn't find it on LV.com. Is it still called ring key chain?

Beautiful!

Thanks Everyone! I almost never do reveals (forget half the time or items are small) but I had to share this one because I tried so hard to get my hands on it.

LValicious- It won't be available online, but if you call LV the rep will be able to order it for you & have it shipped to your home if your local LV store didn't get any in because only certain stores received them not all due to very limited available. On my receipt it's called Chaine Anneau Cles Dore, the code number is M58021, if you want one is call as soon as you can, GL

I just had to reveal this tiny item because I drove LV crazy looking for it & finally had given up on it. Then a member here posted her reveals & shared this little gem was back in stock! Needless to say I contacted LV immediately :biggrin:
Lol! I think you were the other customer that got the chain. I had Paliny @ Weatfarms order one for me and she mentioned that another customer was waiting for an extremely long time for this chain as well. I picked mine up yesterday!

Lol! I think you were the other customer that got the chain. I had Paliny @ Weatfarms order one for me and she mentioned that another customer was waiting for an extremely long time for this chain as well. I picked mine up yesterday!

LMAO! I drove them crazy & they had me on the waitlist so that was probably me! lol I love Paliny, but my SA there is Elise. They are all so sweet, they have a great team there :smile: isn't it funny how we may have even seen each other there in the past & not know it? I'm glad you got yours! :smile:

Thank you guys! Lilylovelv I hope you can get yours!

ObsessedWithLV now you got me thinking if I really need a key extender!? Lol

I've just got the alma bb and the chain makes it a little too long so I need the extender. Client services in the Uk said it should be in stock soon and they will let me know ! Get both 😉😉 you never know !