Epi Josephine - which colour?

SoadyJones01

May 11, 2013
Just a quick one today - I've taken the pictures from ThisVNchick - I hope she doesn't mind! She's been so helpful, but also not so helpful as I now want them all haha!

So yeah, the question is in the heading - which colour? Fuchsia or indigo? I do like the piment but I've narrowed it down to these two! I love the bright pop of colour of the fuchsia, but doesn't the indigo just look so classy?

Thanks in advance

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396711525.541011.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396711545.296081.jpg

Here is the photo you requested in natural lighting :smile:

I would choose the indigo personally. If you're looking to get a pink wallet, you might be a little disappointed by the fuchsia, because I don't think there's much pink in it. All of the colors are nice...hence, I now have 3 :sad: If you didn't have a preference, going with any color is nice, but based on what you want, I think indigo might be better for now and you should wait for new colors to be released in this collection in the future. You don't want to settle.

Attachments

• photo (79).jpg
    photo (79).jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 205
Here is the photo you requested in natural lighting :smile:

I would choose the indigo personally. If you're looking to get a pink wallet, you might be a little disappointed by the fuchsia, because I don't think there's much pink in it. All of the colors are nice...hence, I now have 3 :sad: If you didn't have a preference, going with any color is nice, but based on what you want, I think indigo might be better for now and you should wait for new colors to be released in this collection in the future. You don't want to settle.

Thank you so so much! I can absolutely understand why you couldn't choose. They're all truly stunning but im not an orange person. I see what you mean about the browny / raspberry kind of undertones with the fuchsia though. Definitely going to have to see both in person ! I might wait until my birthday in June as I phoned earlier today to confirm that these are part of the permanent line and they are :biggrin: