Poll: Which new model Sarah wallet should I get?

Which Sarah wallet would you choose?

• Vernis in Amethyste

• Multicolor in Noir

• Mon Monogram

Results are only viewable after voting.

scndlslv

O.G.
Feb 9, 2013
Hi, folks!

I'm sitting here obsessing over the new style Sarah wallet. I love everything about it, but when I decide on a material, I see another one I like. So I need some help from you LV lvoers out there.

At first, I wanted the new Sarah in Amethyste Vernis. I love the color but I think the fingerprints would get on my nerves after awhile.

Then I saw the Mon Mono Sarah and thought this would solve the fingerprint issue and I can select colors that complement my other Mon Mono pieces.

And finally, I saw that the Sarah is offered in the black multicolor also with the fuchsia interior. Plus. I already have a cosmetic pouch and card holder in MC and it would be nice to have a complete set of SLGs.

Okay folks, which one should I get?

I adore the vernis! I have this wallet in mono and I absolutely love it but if I had known it also came in vernis when I purchased it, I probably would have got it instead. I had a really hard time deciding between my mono and the Curieuse wallet but I decided on the lower price point because I bought a fair few items in the one sitting.