Never get tired of green!? Reveal!

Canneiv

O.G.
Feb 13, 2011
Hi all,
Some of you may know that I was eliminate my Chanel for green addition. Luckily I found two and love them both, but is it too much green? One is small boy flap and the other is CC timeless wallet on chain. If I only can keep one, which one do you think? Please help me to decide. I really need your opinion. Thank you so much! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396622002.763980.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1396622019.299738.jpg

Hi all,
Some of you may know that I was eliminate my Chanel for green addition. Luckily I found two and love them both, but is it too much green? One is small boy flap and the other is CC timeless wallet on chain. If I only can keep one, which one do you think? Please help me to decide. I really need your opinion. Thank you so much! View attachment 2566929View attachment 2566930
Love the woc. where did you get it. I'll take it if you return it. Just kidding. Is the boy cross body as comfortable as the woc. That would be my deciding factor. Both are beautiful.

Oh no you need BOTH lol. They have entirely different looks and are gorgeous! I love that metallic (or iridescent?) pale green caviar on that WOC. The Boy's looking handsome too. Sorry, I'm no help :P

Love the woc. where did you get it. I'll take it if you return it. Just kidding. Is the boy cross body as comfortable as the woc. That would be my deciding factor. Both are beautiful.

Both can be cross body. The boy flap is almost the same size of the rectangle mini. It's more structure and only can fit a wallet, key pouch, lipstick and phone.

If you can keep only one, I'd keep the boy, the green looks like an emerald from the emerald city.....but if you can keep both I would.... The greens are different enough as are the bags themselves so it's all around adding lots of diversity to your collection....

I love the green boy! It is so stunning and striking! The Woc is pretty too and if you keep both, I would but if only one, then the boy. However, I think some people are talking about having issues with the metallic painted leather (is it the blue?) over in the boy and may be spring summer threads. Sorry but I'm not following either threads closely so I don't know the details. May be you should look into that as well to see if the green may have the potential issue of rubbing.