finally~~~!

selina.c

Feb 20, 2010
fuchsia , new medium in lamb

i really love fuchsia, such a nice color, it's really hard to catch up the color, he is a naughty boy!!! but i am still struggling with the size, new or old medium???? ps , i am 169cm

Attachments

• IMG_2606.jpg
    IMG_2606.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 1,558
  • IMG_2605.JPG
    IMG_2605.JPG
    161.5 KB · Views: 1,564
  • IMG_2608.JPG
    IMG_2608.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 1,553
I would go for the old medium, but since I'm 152 cm, the new medium simply would look too big on me... But I think you could rock the new medium size as well...

fuchsia , new medium in lamb

i really love fuchsia, such a nice color, it's really hard to catch up the color, he is a naughty boy!!! but i am still struggling with the size, new or old medium???? ps , i am 169cm
Gorgeous bag! Love this look. You can't go wrong with either size.

I would go for the old medium, but since I'm 152 cm, the new medium simply would look too big on me... But I think you could rock the new medium size as well...

i think the old medium is more chic, but considering the Practical, i chose new one, but, honestly, it looks a little big on me

Last edited:
Love this on the boy! I love the new medium as it fits so much more, but if you are very petite may look a little big on you. Congrats!!

hm... Then I would go for old medium - I'm not the boy expert, can you fit in a lot more in the new than the old medium?

i didn't try the old one so i am not sure the capacity, but the new one, absolutely fit a lot more!!!! I can easily put the wallet,keys, tissue,wet wipe, phone,hand cream etc inside it!That's what convinced me!

Gorgeous! You should pick the size that you're more comfortable with-look wise and capacity wise. I agree the new medium fits more, but if you feel self conscious with a larger bright colored bag which may limit how often you use it, then go with the smaller! You can just switch to a smaller wallet or card case if capacity is an issue. I think you can rock either one---it depends on which one YOU feel more comfortable with.