Mono cles question

MamaGG

O.G.
Jun 8, 2008
So I just bought myself a mono key pouch directly from an LV boutique, since I bought it from Lv I know I shouldn't be worried about authenticity but being slightly OCD when it comes to. LV I made everything was accurate, date code etc, that all looks good but I read that the zipper should have a 3y marking omit, mine doesn't.... For all you who just bought one recently does yours have it? I attached a pic below where it should be... Do you know if later models no longer had that?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 231
So I just bought myself a mono key pouch directly from an LV boutique, since I bought it from Lv I know I shouldn't be worried about authenticity but being slightly OCD when it comes to. LV I made everything was accurate, date code etc, that all looks good but I read that the zipper should have a 3y marking omit, mine doesn't.... For all you who just bought one recently does yours have it? I attached a pic below where it should be... Do you know if later models no longer had that?
You bought it from the boutique. It's authentic. Don't make yourself crazy. LV is not perfect and the online "guides" don't take into consideration new changes and just simple error that can occur when the item was made.

You bought it from the boutique. It's authentic. Don't make yourself crazy. LV is not perfect and the online "guides" don't take into consideration new changes and just simple error that can occur when the item was made.

Thanks I feel better now and very silly for driving myself nuts... If I could delete this thread I would lol but I guess it'll be a reminder to myself that next time stop being so dramatic :smile: