MK Reveal: Fulton & Hamilton

boeyshona

Feb 22, 2014
Hello everyone! I'm new to the MK club! Recently I snagged a hamilton satchel from Nordstrom during their sale and I was completely won over by his brand. I've posted my hamilton reveal on the other thread but I thought I will do it together with my Fulton bag as I don't see a thread for that particular design!

Hamilton satchel in Navy :heart:

Fulton Quilted Tote in Luggage! Surprisingly, my heart is leaning towards this style of bag too, as huge as a Longchamp! I managed to snagged this off ebay at a great price as it was a store display piece. MK logo slightly tarnished but everywhere else is in excellent conditon! I love the leather, its so squishy like a pillow!!! :biggrin:

Hello everyone! I'm new to the MK club! Recently I snagged a hamilton satchel from Nordstrom during their sale and I was completely won over by his brand. I've posted my hamilton reveal on the other thread but I thought I will do it together with my Fulton bag as I don't see a thread for that particular design!

Hamilton satchel in Navy :heart:

Fulton Quilted Tote in Luggage

Welcome to the club ... and congrats on your bags ... their beautiful ... :smile:

I've also been dying for a quilted Fulton. I saw the red quilted Fulton satchel in my MK catalog a couple years ago, and STILL regret not buying it as it sold out very quickly. I found one new one with matching wallet on eBay but I missed the auction end by 15 seconds :sad: