Snap button on Jumbo flap BROKEN?

MissAdhd

O.G.
Sep 28, 2013
I was just taking a look at the snap button on my jumbo flap and realized that the snap button on both sides have cracked!! I am so shocked because I never even use that snap closure.. I usually just buckle with the logo toggle lock. Can someone please advise whether this is common or what may have caused it? I am aware it can probably be fixed but the country I live in has no Chanel boutique so that may be a problem. Although I'm not desperate to get it fixed, but will it FALL OFF if I leave it? SO WORRIED PLEASE HELP :sad: :sad: :sad:

Attachments

• IMG_1405.JPG
    IMG_1405.JPG
    247.1 KB · Views: 1,268
  • IMG_1406.JPG
    IMG_1406.JPG
    271.9 KB · Views: 1,293
Oh yikes! So sorry to hear. I would be just as shocked as I always leave those buttons alone as well. This might sound bizarre but could it be the climate of where you live that might have caused this to crack?

I would definitely contact where you bought the purse from to see what they could do. Good luck!

Oh yikes! So sorry to hear. I would be just as shocked as I always leave those buttons alone as well. This might sound bizarre but could it be the climate of where you live that might have caused this to crack?

I would definitely contact where you bought the purse from to see what they could do. Good luck!
I bought it from an online seller so they're not the officials hence I doubt anything could be done, I'm just worried about it falling off! Any tips on storing the flaps? Maybe my room is too humid that caused this? I have no idea! :sad: Hope this doesn't happen to my other flap!

I had this happened on one of my flaps, only one side though not both. I left it as was for quite a while before sending off to repair. It will not fall off don't worry. I never button up the second flap anymore even when storing my bags.

Last edited:
I had this happened on one of my flaps, only one side though not both. I left it as was for quite a while before sending off to repair. It will not fall off don't worry. I never button up the second flap anymore even when storing my bags.
Thanks for that! I never even used that button I think... too hard to close. Have a good night :smile:

:shocked: I don't use the button either, but I would be absolutely furious if this happened. ESPECIALLY since I don't USE it!
Unacceptable for the amount of $$ we're paying for these flaps. :nono:

I bought it from an online seller so they're not the officials hence I doubt anything could be done, I'm just worried about it falling off! Any tips on storing the flaps? Maybe my room is too humid that caused this? I have no idea! :sad: Hope this doesn't happen to my other flap!

Get some coal and keep it in your bags ( wrap it in tissue ) and it will suck all the humidity out from hurting your bags. I have this in maui.