VERY Upsetting Reveal

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
SO. I was super excited that my SA found me a 14C light pink WOC. I opened the package expecting to see a pretty baby pink but instead I saw this.. I literally want to cry.

Attachments

• tumblr_n3f98rZur41qbob2ro1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_n3f98rZur41qbob2ro1_1280.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 1,391
Nash, I am so sorry but you NEED to give them the codes for the bags you want. Don't take for granted that SAs know what we are talking about.
I know ! :sad:( I sent her a picture of the tag of the 14C light pink so I thought that would be enough info for her but I guess not?? UGHHH!!!!! :rain:

Oh no! So sorry, I know how disappointed you must be feeling! I can't understand why she made this mistake when you gave her the code!

I've been keeping my eye open for another 14c light pink WOC for you!

Oh no! So sorry, I know how disappointed you must be feeling! I can't understand why she made this mistake when you gave her the code!

I've been keeping my eye open for another 14c light pink WOC for you!
I know it really sucks! :sad:( Thank you! Please let me know if you ever see one!

SO. I was super excited that my SA found me a 14C light pink WOC. I opened the package expecting to see a pretty baby pink but instead I saw this.. I literally want to cry.
I'm so sorry, nashpoo.
This is a lovely woc as well, but fuchsia is clearly nowhere close to 14c light pink.
Is there a chance that your SA still has the 14c light pink in-store? If so, she should overnight it to you and provide return shipping for fuchsia.

I'm so sorry, nashpoo.
This is a lovely woc as well, but fuchsia is clearly nowhere close to 14c light pink.
Is there a chance that your SA still has the 14c light pink in-store? If so, she should overnight it to you and provide return shipping for fuchsia.
I don't think she does :sad: She had to get this WOC from her friend that works at a different NM.