Does anyone have Chaine d'Ancre Enchainee pendant in rose gold? Opinion please

mavsun

Dec 7, 2007
How do you think? How many sizes do it come with? the one shown on H.com is size MM, I am thinking if there is PM size. Does anybody have pictures of wearing it to share? Between this one and VCA's Vintage Alhambra pendant in pink gold, which one would you choose to get?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ahead. :smile:

Attachments

• 110029B00.jpg
    110029B00.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 402
  • VCARN9ZS00_VanCleefArpels_Vintage-Alhambra-pendant-1.png
    VCARN9ZS00_VanCleefArpels_Vintage-Alhambra-pendant-1.png
    207 KB · Views: 403
I am not sure if both design shares the same name. Here's mine, Enchainee D'Ancre in white gold. I believe they come in one size. I have another rose gold necklace with pendant ( design name can't recall) and it's heavy to wear.

That's a tough one! I love both designs, and I have the rose gold VCA necklace. I prefer the Chaine d'Ancre pendant just a tad more than the VCA, because the cluster of CdA motifs gives the pendant more impact without being too busy. The VCA might be better if you like to layer necklaces, although I never do that with any of my necklaces. Good luck with your decision. I know it's a cliche on tpf, but you really can't go wrong with either, and the best way to go is to get both!

So funny you should ask this question... i find myself drawn to both. I have the VCA pendant in the yellow gold version, but I must admit that I do not wear it very often. Somehow, on me, it lacks a special visual impact. I agree with the other member who suggested VCA is good if you like to layer your necklaces. The H piece seems as though it packs just a bit more punch and visual interest , though I haven't tried it on in person. Good luck with your decision!

I am not sure if both design shares the same name. Here's mine, Enchainee D'Ancre in white gold. I believe they come in one size. I have another rose gold necklace with pendant ( design name can't recall) and it's heavy to wear.

thank you for your input and picture my peko. the necklace looks great on you!

That's a tough one! I love both designs, and I have the rose gold VCA necklace. I prefer the Chaine d'Ancre pendant just a tad more than the VCA, because the cluster of CdA motifs gives the pendant more impact without being too busy. The VCA might be better if you like to layer necklaces, although I never do that with any of my necklaces. Good luck with your decision. I know it's a cliche on tpf, but you really can't go wrong with either, and the best way to go is to get both!

hahha, I would like to get both if I had big budget!

I do not usually like to layer necklaces, and I really think VCA's is literally seen everywhere. I do not mean it is not good, I just feel like it is lack of a little bit uniqueness. the Cd'A, on the other hand, is appealed to me more by the design, but I am afraid that it would be too chunky to wear. Man, I wish I had VCA and Hermes stores near where I live so I can go try them on.

So funny you should ask this question... i find myself drawn to both. I have the VCA pendant in the yellow gold version, but I must admit that I do not wear it very often. Somehow, on me, it lacks a special visual impact. I agree with the other member who suggested VCA is good if you like to layer your necklaces. The H piece seems as though it packs just a bit more punch and visual interest , though I haven't tried it on in person. Good luck with your decision!

I just feel that there are too many copycats of VCA's clover out there. My concern about Cd'A is if it is too chunky and if it is easy to get scratched.

I have the pendant, receipt shows MM but I remembered thinking that it was smaller than expected, based in H online pics, when SA showed it to me. Between it & the VCA pendant, I agree that VCA is more suited for layering. I don't know how to upload pics, sorry cant help you in your decision.

I have the pendant, receipt shows MM but I remembered thinking that it was smaller than expected, based in H online pics, when SA showed it to me. Between it & the VCA pendant, I agree that VCA is more suited for layering. I don't know how to upload pics, sorry cant help you in your decision.

Thanks for your information. it is good to know the pendant is not that big. I would love to see yours once you know how to upload pics. :biggrin: