Cosmetics pouch?

ocmommy

Birkinstalker
O.G.
Oct 12, 2007
Hello everyjuan!

So, I'm absolutely ecstatic to say that my very first Birkin (35 potiron chèvre de coromandel with palladium hardware) is on it's way to me (after a very patient 10 years of waiting) and now I need to fill it!

Sooooo...what happened to the Karo and the BeBop??? I was really looking forward to having all of the beautiful little pouches and bags inside, and now...no luck.

This is where you shake your head and cluck with pity because they've been discontinued forever, right?

What took their places? I'm kind of persnickety about accessories matching bags, but I'm guessing I might need to give up that dream.

Pics would be absolutely adored and appreciated! :biggrin:

Have you seen the cases that they have on H.com... under Home >> Beach? They have several bright/fun canvas/fabric options.

Also, every once in a while, under Leather >> SLGs, H.com posts pouches. Although I haven't seen a Karo or BeBop online... I've seen other small pouches (i.e. Trimset). (Pics in this thread: Small Leather Accessories... PICS ONLY!!! )

GL. :smile:

Hello everyjuan!

So, I'm absolutely ecstatic to say that my very first Birkin (35 potiron chèvre de coromandel with palladium hardware) is on it's way to me (after a very patient 10 years of waiting) and now I need to fill it!

Sooooo...what happened to the Karo and the BeBop??? I was really looking forward to having all of the beautiful little pouches and bags inside, and now...no luck.

This is where you shake your head and cluck with pity because they've been discontinued forever, right?

What took their places? I'm kind of persnickety about accessories matching bags, but I'm guessing I might need to give up that dream.

Pics would be absolutely adored and appreciated! :biggrin:

Last edited:
I was in FSH a few weeks ago looking for a Karo, Be-Bop or Piccolo. The SA found them in the style book but there was nothing in stock. The only think he could offer were the canvas pouches. He didn't say they were discontinued and I didn't ask but he did say that he had not seen any in a long time.

I've been looking too and none to be found. Manhasset NY says no karos coming in until 2015. And Madison has orange and souffre Bebop, but no Karos. Same with WS. :*( If anyone spots Karo, pls pm me too!

No Karos, BeBops or anything else for cosmetics for that matter here in Northern California except those fabric Bolides....

I have one Karo pm from years ago and that poor thing has really been having a workout....

Thanks so much for the input, ladies!

Huh, I haven't seen them here in London at all. I'll be in San Francisco next week, so maybe I'll get lucky in the boutique or the duty free shop!

Thanks so much for the input, ladies!

Huh, I haven't seen them here in London at all. I'll be in San Francisco next week, so maybe I'll get lucky in the boutique or the duty free shop!

Yes wish u all the best of luck
Check with the sa there to check from other stores see if ample time for transferring if there are any stocks