My first Givenchy!

rockstarmish

Your friendly neighborhood rock chick
O.G.
Aug 24, 2011
So, this bag was on my mind for a while and I had to save up for a while to get my hands on it. After weeks of contemplating whether it was worth it, with advice from some lovely Ladies in this forum, I went with my gut and decided "Why not?"
I love small bags and dislike anything big, maybe because I like how small bags look and how I only need to bring very little with me.

I got this last Sunday night and I'm still in awe with this beauty. I love the ocean and since my country is an archipelago, I thought it would be very fitting. :heart:

May I present the Mini Pandora in Blue Sheepskin in Gold HW:

Attachments

• DSC09981.jpg
    DSC09981.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 343
  • DSC09985.jpg
    DSC09985.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 3,541
  • DSC09986.jpg
    DSC09986.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 346
  • DSC09992.jpg
    DSC09992.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 3,530
  • DSC09995.jpg
    DSC09995.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 343
A beautiful shade of blue! You will certainly enjoy her often. Amazing how neutral a brighter blue can be. Great choice!!! Congratulations and welcome to the Gbag club :biggrin:

A beautiful shade of blue! You will certainly enjoy her often. Amazing how neutral a brighter blue can be. Great choice!!! Congratulations and welcome to the Gbag club :biggrin:
Thank you, hrhsunshine.

I have you to thank the most as you were the one who helped me authenticate the bag. I can't thank you enough for helping. You are a lifesaver!
Thank you for welcoming me and your wonderful comments! I will definitely enjoy her and I'm glad to be part of your club! :smile: