Tiffany &Co Etoile Emerald Ring

Hi, Ame, I mean an emerald stone as the round solitaire with no diamonds on the ring. Thanks!

No, as far as I know that only comes with a round stone from them. They MIGHT make one if you have an EC from them in their Tiffany solitaire and want it reset into that setting, but that probably would still not be possible.

You could probably have it made by someone else if that's the look your after, but that's not a Tiffany design that's readily available.

No, as far as I know that only comes with a round stone from them. They MIGHT make one if you have an EC from them in their Tiffany solitaire and want it reset into that setting, but that probably would still not be possible.

You could probably have it made by someone else if that's the look your after, but that's not a Tiffany design that's readily available.
I know she's asking about an emerald, but to answer your post, they DID make the Etoile with an emerald cut stone. I've only seen one at the Cincinnati store a few years ago. It was a carat stone, set E-W in the the yellow gold. Simply divine! Haven't seen another one since then, though.