Kelsey no longer on website?

I saw someone with one today and was thinking maybe I should have looked at her again. Wow, if Kelsey is really on the way to the outlets that was fast! I thought they were going to release a large at some point that was previously an Asian exclusive.

Hi
Does anyone know why the all leather kelseys no longer show on the full price website? All I can find is the signature kelsey.
According to the fp store I shop at there are no more leather kelsies available anywhere. Up until last week jax had a ship by April 16 date for the black and the grey birch (and this date had already been extended once that I know of) maybe they got word that they were not going to replenish the stock....or maybe Coach is just being Coach...I was hoping for a black to give my daughter at easter and a grey birch for myself.

According to the fp store I shop at there are no more leather kelsies available anywhere. Up until last week jax had a ship by April 16 date for the black and the grey birch (and this date had already been extended once that I know of) maybe they got word that they were not going to replenish the stock....or maybe Coach is just being Coach...I was hoping for a black to give my daughter at easter and a grey birch for myself.

My guess is that means they are destined for outlet, FOS, or both.

I have one in python ( I got it at Macy's as was not available at FP store) and I adore it. It's very practical and the perfect size to use as satchel or crossbody. I was hoping for it to come in spring/summer colors :sad: Well, I guess if they go to FOS then I will get one in red or pinkish color. Some department stores may still have some left tho.

If they are deleted, that's unfortunate :sad: I really like the Kelsey. I recall a post on the Coach Facebook page a few months back that said the scarlet Kelsey was a big seller... So then why delete it, Coach?? Too bad.