Chanel Lovelies....Which One Do You Think For Dressy/Evening?

JazzyMac

Jazzy says, "buy the bag".
O.G.
Aug 22, 2013
I'm looking for the best "all-in-one" purse for fancy evenings, club nights, hanging with the girls. I've decided that the black and gold theme works best.

What's your opinion on the best purse? Here are two, and if you have other ideas, feel free to post as well!

Thanks so much for your help!

Attachments

• GraphiteMoscow.jpg
    GraphiteMoscow.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 1,102
  • ChanelBoyBraidGold.jpg
    ChanelBoyBraidGold.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 1,098
Minus fancy evening but for dancing, hanging out etc I would go with the quilted Woc. It's small and can be used as a clutch if needed. It's flat against the body. I think it's easier to move in crowded places such as a club then a handbag.

I like the first one for fancy evenings but the boy for girls nights and clubbing. I think a mini classic or clutch w chain would be perfect for all occasions you listed. Good luck in your decision and keep us posted :smile:

Last edited:
I don't think either one of those is suited to 'fancy evenings.' But for clubs and girls' night I would definitely choose that gorgeous Boy!

A Chanel Timeless clutch with chain would be a versatile choice for you. It would suit any occasion, including fancy evening. Good luck!

There's a new clutch shaped a bit like the standard kisslock one but with a No5 closing in gold that would suit all occasions you mentioned. Let me know if you want to know where. :smile: