Would you choose...

LitGeek

Mar 3, 2013
Hello! I will be traveling this weekend and plan on visiting a LV boutique to make my first LV purchase :yahoo: I am just starting my collection and my plan is to start with a Noe and a small crossbody bag. I think I might like to start with one leather and one canvas bag? I would love some help deciding. TIA :flowers:

1) Black Epi Noe and Pochette Metis
2) DA Noe and Fascinante (Aurore or Bronze)
3) Go for all leather and get Black Epi Noe and keep saving for Fascinante
4) Go for all canvas and get DA Noe, Pochette Metis, and DE Speedy 30

Thank you to all who have commented so far :speedy:

I'd go with #1. Good luck deciding!

Omg noe not hoe! Stupid autocorrect lol

:lol: I knew what you meant :lol:

Like the look of Fascinante but concerned about the durability

Have there been issues with the Empreinte leather?

I would go with the DA noe, pochette Metis and DE speedy or a speedy b!

I will definitely try on the speedy b :graucho:

That is difficult because they are all great choices!

I think #4 is a great way to get a big variety in bag types! Don't get me wrong...I love the Fascinante, but my Noe and Speedy are more practical.

Good luck and keep us updated!

Hi LG!

I'm too new to LV to really advise you, but I have the DE speedy 35. I LVoe that bag!!!! I carry it a lot!!!

Personally I think every bag collections needs a speedy!!!! :graucho:

That is difficult because they are all great choices!

I think #4 is a great way to get a big variety in bag types! Don't get me wrong...I love the Fascinante, but my Noe and Speedy are more practical.

Good luck and keep us updated!

Thanks and I certainly will! Practicality is definitely a factor. I am a SAHM and much of my time is spent running my DD around, mainly to sports practices and games. Are your Noe and Speedy canvas or leather?

Hi LG!

I'm too new to LV to really advise you, but I have the DE speedy 35. I LVoe that bag!!!! I carry it a lot!!!

Personally I think every bag collections needs a speedy!!!! :graucho:

Hi Tlo :wave: So happy to hear you are loving your new speedy! I will definitely be looking at those.