Earrings - new european packaging no dustbag anymore??

Ilia

O.G.
Mar 10, 2012
Hi everyone,

I got some new Chanel earrings (I just couldn't resist!) and they had new packaging – before they were always packaged in silk paper and a little dust bag was hidden there to store them for travel. Now it's a black velvet/rubbery(??) packaging system but there was no small dust bag for my earrings =( I'm disappointed, I always used those dust bags for my earrings.
Is this normal for the new packaging or did the SA forget the dustbag? *sigh*

Hi everyone,

I got some new Chanel earrings (I just couldn't resist!) and they had new packaging – before they were always packaged in silk paper and a little dust bag was hidden there to store them for travel. Now it's a black velvet/rubbery(??) packaging system but there was no small dust bag for my earrings =( I'm disappointed, I always used those dust bags for my earrings.

It's the new way now. I actually love the new packaging/velvet cover.:smile:

Hi everyone,

You'd have hated the "old" packaging of just some grey foam inside the box (personally I loved it, as you could separate the earrings in the valleys of the foam so they'd not rub against each other).

I have both the old and new and I much prefer the new. I think it's gorgeous. My SA gave me a pouch with the new packaging...you should ask if they have a spare pouch in the back as I'm sure they do.