New to Chloe need feedback

What do you all think of this one? Honest opinions please..I went back and the dove was sold so now I'm on the hunt. Its called peony red. My only thought is it has pink undertones don't know how I feel about that and the military.. but I do love red.

Personally, I LOVE it. I love red and the strap makes it edgy. I think I might have to sell mine and hunt one of these down. :smile:

My friend bought a paraty in this exact color and she said it was more pink than red so she had to return it, even it was on sale.

What do you all think of this one? Honest opinions please..I went back and the dove was sold so now I'm on the hunt. Its called peony red. My only thought is it has pink undertones don't know how I feel about that and the military.. but I do love red.

Since they are all handmade I wonder if the reds would differ slightly? Chloe told me its red but does have pink undertones..wonder if hollyberry is a better red?

I have the holly berry marcie and it is definitely more red than the peony red. If I learn how to add photos I can add some comparison photos that I have.

That would be great thank you. I know it looked like the hollyberry has more blue undertones which is nice, or is it just a pure red? Worried the peony may be more fuchsia..
I have the holly berry marcie and it is definitely more red than the peony red. If I learn how to add photos I can add some comparison photos that I have.

Thank you so much for clarifying the peony..I think I'll pass on it until I can get a more red one. I did put this one on hold, what do you all think? I went for the other pop of color in blue.

Attachments

• blue.jpg
    blue.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 132
Thank you so much for clarifying the peony..I think I'll pass on it until I can get a more red one. I did put this one on hold, what do you all think? I went for the other pop of color in blue.

Love love that! It's a nice pop of blue but I always think that kind of blue can also be used as a neutral. I think that's a good choice!

Oh this is tough, this is more of a brick red and I would say hold out for a red-red if you want red. I say go for blue!
Thank you NikkNak, I want a true read like the old ruby but the store keeps saying to get berry cupcake but it looks wine in some pictures and then pink red in others, so confused!

Thank you NikkNak, I want a true read like the old ruby but the store keeps saying to get berry cupcake but it looks wine in some pictures and then pink red in others, so confused!

It's so hard when you know there was a color out there! I ended up finding my hollyberry brand new from bluefly but it was already gone in stores. I might check online if your set on a color like I was! I do like the blue quite a bit, if that helps!