Could you rather...??

Hmmm...I'm in between. I have bags from Chanel, Prada, LV, YSL, BV, etc. but my main love is Chanel. I have six bags but want more. But I don't think even Chanel can fulfill all of my bag needs. I also love contemporary designers like Rebecca Minkoff and Coach. So while I am very loyal to one brand, I like variety too :smile:

I've always been a free-range baghag. I don't stick to one brand or type, but lately I've gone a bit wild and started to expand my collection of Longchamp and Lumi. I think it's just down to finding the brands that work for me style, functionality and money wise. I just got me a new Lumi bag and am scheming for the next one already... :P

I started with LV, but now i have other brands as well, prada, gucci, BV, moynat, chanel and just recently, mulberry. I think i will be getting more chanel and might start with H too. I love the garden party, so that's next on my list. I buy whatever i love and will work for me, so no brand exclusivity. And yes, i love the variety.

I started with Coach and stayed with them for years -- but in the last couple, I've definitely strayed to higher and higher-end bags. I do love them all, though. I think I like the variety, but I do find myself leaning towards carrying the higher end ones (which doesn't make me feel all that great). : / Hmmm.

I vary. LV will always have a special place in my heart as the designer who introduced me to purses and that their SAs have always been wonderful to me. I jump around though. It really depends on that seasons designs and what I want to spend.

When I started my bag journey I wanted to create a diverse collection with different brands.

In reality, I have collected certain brands more often than others - YSL, Givenchy, Balenciaga and now Celine. Currently, there are only 2 brands that make me want more than 2 or 3 of their pieces. They are Celine and Chanel. God help me as these are of course 2 super expensive brands.

When I started my bag journey I wanted to create a diverse collection with different brands.

In reality, I have collected certain brands more often than others - YSL, Givenchy, Balenciaga and now Celine. Currently, there are only 2 brands that make me want more than 2 or 3 of their pieces. They are Celine and Chanel. God help me as these are of course 2 super expensive brands.
I'm selectively promiscuous, like Aluxe :smile:. My collection is small, but includes Celine, Balenciaga, Fendi, Gucci and Givenchy. I love the diversity of it. Fortunately, I haven't been bitten by the Chanel or LV bugs--yet.

Different designers. I started out with Marc Jacobs, then Balenciaga, then Chloe, then Celine, I also have some Fendi, YSL, Chanel... I love and wear all of them. I appreciate a nice design regardless for the brand.