Fendi Bag Bugs

I just called Saks from the tip that lilpinkbunnies gave me, and they said this morning they had a bunch in, but then someone bought all of them! Im assuming that was you BethC ! You are so lucky! My search for Snobius continues :'(

I wanted to get the green one with the pink eyebrow, do anyone know the name of the green one?

I'm still considering if I should, it cost around USD730 here in HK. How much are these in US?

I just called Saks from the tip that lilpinkbunnies gave me, and they said this morning they had a bunch in, but then someone bought all of them! Im assuming that was you BethC ! You are so lucky! My search for Snobius continues :'(

Saks in NYC?? I'm so sorry!!

I didn't see that when she said Saks, she meant "my" saks. I don't think the fendi store had one, but did you call to ask? Also, try Bloomies.

Saks in NYC?? I'm so sorry!!

I didn't see that when she said Saks, she meant "my" saks. I don't think the fendi store had one, but did you call to ask? Also, try Bloomies.

Yes! The saks in nyc! When I said "I can see that someone just bought 3 :sad:" the sales associate said "how could you see that!" I told her that I have magic powers, and that I am a user of the purse forum lol .... but guess what!? I just called saks in Short Hills NJ , and they found 1 snobius for me and are going to ship it to me in Toronto! I cannot believe how lucky I am!

Yes! The saks in nyc! When I said "I can see that someone just bought 3 :sad:" the sales associate said "how could you see that!" I told her that I have magic powers, and that I am a user of the purse forum lol .... but guess what!? I just called saks in Short Hills NJ , and they found 1 snobius for me and are going to ship it to me in Toronto! I cannot believe how lucky I am!

Great news!! YaY!!!

The funny thing is, I never get to go to lunch. Had a doctors appointment across the street so I stopped in to see what they had, I am sorry!

Here they are... For those of you that are old enough to remember the original Star Trek... There was a great episode called "the trouble with tribbles" where these little puffs kept re-producing everywhere!!

On top- Disbloo and Ferigami
On bottom - Snowibus, Wild Jess
I think the names are right?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395950861.716691.jpg

Whew! :happydance: I'm so glad this had a happy ending!

Here they are... For those of you that are old enough to remember the original Star Trek... There was a great episode called "the trouble with tribbles" where these little puffs kept re-producing everywhere!!

On top- Disbloo and Ferigami
On bottom - Snowibus, Wild Jess
I think the names are right?

View attachment 2557748

I think it's "Diabloo", like he's a little bit evil :devil: lol. I'm not technically old enough, but I am a trekkie and totally know which episode you're talking about! I actually just watched it the other night :borg: To me, these buggies are like Pokémon for fashionable & fun-loving adult women... and you're supposed to catch them all! :biggrin:

I think it's "Diabloo", like he's a little bit evil :devil: lol. I'm not technically old enough, but I am a trekkie and totally know which episode you're talking about! I actually just watched it the other night :borg: To me, these buggies are like Pokémon for fashionable & fun-loving adult women... and you're supposed to catch them all! :biggrin:

Yes, Diabloo, darn spellcheck! Even I only saw the original Star Trek during in syndication. But that was one of the most memorable episodes!

I can't wait to see the karlito one IRL, although I am beginning to think it looks like a shrunken head, no?

I have 4 Monsters! I love them so much. It drives me crazy when people I don't know want to touch and actually squeeze them. However, they are so irresistible, their reaction to just want to snuggle them is completely understandable. Luckily, I live in L.A., so the S.A. texts me when he gets a new Monster and Buggie. I have my card on file at the Fendi store on Rodeo Drive and tell him to charge my card. Then I go get them and he shows me what is coming out next. The next Buggie is one that actually looks like Karl Lagerfeld and is absolutely gorgeous. It is about $1500. I would have so many more if I were not on a ban!

Definitely jealous of your collection! They're so adorable and now I really want to have one. Definitely one of the best bag charms I've seen.