So some judge me when I carry my handsome BALENCIAGA.

More dude modeling pics if anyone is interested. Lol

Yes, please.....more mod pics.
From this one pic, you look great. And you have a cool bag. I have a Grey work too.
Please don't waste one moment of your life letting what others say affect you. Anyone in this day and age that can't accept a man carrying a bag....ANY bag.....is pretty narrow and not very interesting. I'm sure your life is more creative, open and infinitely more interesting than those passing judgement on you.
Also, this is a work bag...like a briefcase....and grey, regular hardware. What's wrong with these people?

It's not like you are carrying a mini city. A work is suitable for male and female because of its size. And if you put lotsa stuff inside, you could even do weights with it where ever whenever.

You look just fine. People who say otherwise are simply gossip-mongers who are trying to put you down to make themselves feel better. Ignore them.

Please don't waste one moment of your life letting what others say affect you. Anyone in this day and age that can't accept a man carrying a bag....ANY bag.....is pretty narrow and not very interesting. I'm sure your life is more creative, open and infinitely more interesting than those passing judgement on you.

Thank you! I am trying to be an interesting and innovative person. I like being positive and happy.

You look just fine. People who say otherwise are simply gossip-mongers who are trying to put you down to make themselves feel better. Ignore them.

yes, can't agree more. Thank you!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395891660.094157.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395891686.913712.jpg

These photos are all that I have with me right now. If I have a chance to take some more photos when pulling it off someday, I will update you! Thank you for your kind words above!