Let's share....

My Kristin Pleated Leather satchel (15990) that I got on eBay in September 2012. It was the perfect starter bag - classic, black, lovely leather. I sold it to my bestie's mom because I really want the studded version in the purple color and I try not to have two of the same bag. Still love it though - and it's nice that I kept it "in the family" so I can see her every now and again. :biggrin:

Attachments

• Coach Kristin Satchel 15990.jpg
    Coach Kristin Satchel 15990.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 841
My Kristin Pleated Leather satchel (15990) that I got on eBay in September 2012. It was the perfect starter bag - classic, black, lovely leather. I sold it to my bestie's mom because I really want the studded version in the purple color and I try not to have two of the same bag. Still love it though - and it's nice that I kept it "in the family" so I can see her every now and again. :biggrin:
That's lovely:smile: Is it metallic black?

Great idea for a thread. :smile:

My first was a small, suede Zoe. I don't carry overly much, and my daily items fit perfectly. I have an additional long, leather strap that I attach to carry it on the shoulder at my side. I also added a few similarly "toned" hangtags to it as a little 'bouquet'. I still love this little thing. :smile:

Attachments

• suede-zoe.jpg
    suede-zoe.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 712
Unfortunately I can't remember my first Coach bag. It was one of the all leather classics. When I got back into Coach a few years ago, I was trying to prove to my daughter that there was no reason to spend $400 on a Coach so I bought this one on ebay for $50. Over a year later, I made my first outlet purchase and almost a year after that, I made my first PCE purchase. It's been a wild ride since then!

Attachments

• quilted bag002.jpg
    quilted bag002.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 683
Great idea for a thread. :smile:

My first was a small, suede Zoe. I don't carry overly much, and my daily items fit perfectly. I have an additional long, leather strap that I attach to carry it on the shoulder at my side. I also added a few similarly "toned" hangtags to it as a little 'bouquet'. I still love this little thing. :smile:

What a great, versatile, classic :smile:

Unfortunately I can't remember my first Coach bag. It was one of the all leather classics. When I got back into Coach a few years ago, I was trying to prove to my daughter that there was no reason to spend $400 on a Coach so I bought this one on ebay for $50. Over a year later, I made my first outlet purchase and almost a year after that, I made my first PCE purchase. It's been a wild ride since then!

What a great price. She looks comfy.... :smile: