My Reveal of this Season's Purchases - pinks and turquoise

Jul 25, 2009
This season has been exhausting...Was planning to get just one chanel but it's hard to resist all these beautiful colors after seeing everyone reveals. I want to thank all the ladies here that have helped me out w their feedbacks and their recommendations.

I have to say this season wasn't fun hunting down some of the bags... Dealt w some really lovely SAs and dealt w some not so nice and not so honest. There were times when I think to myself shopping shouldn't be this hard and there is no need to 'play' me. I'm still on the wait list for the turquoise jumbo but not planning to stress over this and lost my opportunity for a yellow but I'm ok with it. Planning to ban myself from Chanel for now and take some time to relax before my new baby arrives.

Hope you enjoy my reveal. Please share your feedback w me on what you think of the light pink patent and the turquoise. Thank you!

I already shared the fushia ml lamb last month but wanted to post again
With my pink family
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395808000.574125.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1395808018.889615.jpg

After seeing nashpoo reveal of her pink patent, I couldn't resist.
My SAs found both the ml ghw in lamb and the jumbo patent in shw. This was not on my original list of bags to have this season but couldn't resist. should I keep just the ml which is the size I wanted or both, the jumbo patent is so beautiful.. The gloss and color r perfect. It seems so redundant to get two light pinks. I'm so scared of the light pink patent turning yellow...this happened to my LV will it happened to my Chanel?
Please share your thoughts.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395807905.999175.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1395808330.445828.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1395808346.800864.jpg

And here is a family of my pink family:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395808472.566072.jpg

My last purchase for this season is the turquoise in a boy small. The color is hard to take... The weather was cloudy this morning so here's the pic in foggy weatherImageUploadedByPurseForum1395808788.470004.jpg

Then the sun came out and it was a brighter turquoise
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395808819.488697.jpg

Here my new boy joining his family
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395808859.227353.jpg

Really wanted the jumbo turquoise but if it doesn't happened then I will be happy w the boy. Thanks for letting me share. Hope you enjoy my reveal. Good luck with you all on your search.

:love::love::love: Oh my Goddddd. I'm so jealous right now! I'm in love with every single bag you purchased! And to think we were both debating on getting the pink Givenchy bag! Haha. Seeing the two light pinks together shows that the color is a bit similar but I think both bags serve two different purposes. I love the gloss of the jumbo which makes it a fun daytime bag. I also think that since it's just a soft color the gloss really makes the purse stand out. The M/L with the ghw looks like the perfect bag for an evening out. If I were you, I'd keep both! But if you really can only keep one, go for the one you see yourself reaching for more. I feel like Chanel has been coming out with a lot of variations of light pink so maybe you can find one slightly different in a few seasons. :]

I am a sucker for pink so I really adore your collection!

I saw the turquoise boy clutch IRL and it's really bright. Congrats on your haul for the season!

One question about the pink family photo. What is the one on lower right hand corner?

:love::love::love: Oh my Goddddd. I'm so jealous right now! I'm in love with every single bag you purchased! And to think we were both debating on getting the pink Givenchy bag! Haha. Seeing the two light pinks together shows that the color is a bit similar but I think both bags serve two different purposes. I love the gloss of the jumbo which makes it a fun daytime bag. I also think that since it's just a soft color the gloss really makes the purse stand out. The M/L with the ghw looks like the perfect bag for an evening out. If I were you, I'd keep both! But if you really can only keep one, go for the one you see yourself reaching for more. I feel like Chanel has been coming out with a lot of variations of light pink so maybe you can find one slightly different in a few seasons. :]

Haha! You are my enabler! Lol, I know right... I forgot about the Givenchy after seeing chanel light pink even though my SA still asked me. I agree that is why it's so hard for me to decide which one cause they do serve different purpose. The patent gloss really makes the light pink stand out, it's really pretty and elegant perfect for daytime and night. It's definitely the perfect blush pink. I can't stop touching it... Lol. The lamb ml is more subtle def for evenings. Thanks for your advice.

I am a sucker for pink so I really adore your collection!

I saw the turquoise boy clutch IRL and it's really bright. Congrats on your haul for the season!

One question about the pink family photo. What is the one on lower right hand corner?

Thank you! The lower right hand corner was the dusty rose color I bought ... I believe a few years back. I don't remember what year but I can find out tomorrow.

Haha! You are my enabler! Lol, I know right... I forgot about the Givenchy after seeing chanel light pink even though my SA still asked me. I agree that is why it's so hard for me to decide which one cause they do serve different purpose. The patent gloss really makes the light pink stand out, it's really pretty and elegant perfect for daytime and night. It's definitely the perfect blush pink. I can't stop touching it... Lol. The lamb ml is more subtle def for evenings. Thanks for your advice.
I forgot about the Givenchy too!! Haha I think we both need to just stick to Chanel. They're both gorgeous. I think if you let the patent go you'll end up missing it! So I say keep both! They're two totally different purses. :]