Should I return it?

Simaria

Jul 21, 2013
I just bought a musette tango from a reputable reseller and as I was looking it over, I found a tear on one of the handles. Now, I need to decide if I go through the hassle of paying to return it and having them credit the credit card I charged it to, which currently has a zero balance because I paid it yesterday. I don't like having a credit amount. In your honest opinion, will this bag last even with the tear? Does anyone know how much it would cost to have it repaired? Or should I just send it back for a refund?

Attachments

• Tear 2(small).jpg
    Tear 2(small).jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 630
Hmm. I've heard of some ppl notifying the seller of the problem and they are given a partial discount. You keep the bag and they make up for the mistake or misrepresentation. Maybe you can do this if you like the bag but don't really want to spend to return it?

Hmm. I've heard of some ppl notifying the seller of the problem and they are given a partial discount. You keep the bag and they make up for the mistake or misrepresentation. Maybe you can do this if you like the bag but don't really want to spend to return it?
I'll give it a shot! Thanks for the suggestion :smile:

Return it. Unless the seller is willing to pay for the repair cost. If it was not mentioned in the listing, then item is not as described. Get an estimate repair cost from LV ( if they take in for repair) and show to seller. But returning it would be better

I just bought a musette tango from a reputable reseller and as I was looking it over, I found a tear on one of the handles. Now, I need to decide if I go through the hassle of paying to return it and having them credit the credit card I charged it to, which currently has a zero balance because I paid it yesterday. I don't like having a credit amount. In your honest opinion, will this bag last even with the tear? Does anyone know how much it would cost to have it repaired? Or should I just send it back for a refund?
Find out the cost of the repair, ask the seller if s/he will refund that amount, if the answer is no, return for a full refund.

If you really want to keep it, I would find out how much LV would charge to repair it. Then contact the Seller (send them a pic of the tear), and see if the Seller would be willing to work something out. Good luck!!!