my new arrived pallas does not include a tag with model number

fittingpig

O.G.
Jan 3, 2014
Hi TPF, my pallas finally arrived today. i am so excited and really love this new bag

However, when i checked what's included with the bag, i only find one tag and a brown booklet . i thought LV bag always comes with two tags(like following pic) : one tag with bag materials info and the other one with model number , name and bar code info.

The latter tag is missing with my newly arrived Pallas: it only comes with a tag stating material and tag with model number and bar code is missing. Should I worry about it? Or relax and enjoy my bag?

Thanks

Attachments

• e3_2.JPG
    e3_2.JPG
    5.5 KB · Views: 382
Last edited:
I feel like my Most recent purchase did not have the bar code tag with it, but really didn't pay much attention. I really wouldn't care too much as long as you are happy with the actual bag enjoy it! Now let's see a reveal!!

i have never received that second tag either every time that i have ordered on line and i find it very odd that all of my six times that i have ordered from the website not even once did i receive the tag with the item # and model name. it doesnt really bother me that much bc i love all my items n dont intend to sell anything.

Oh goodness I'm not sure what the worry would even be, you purchased it from LV so you know it's authentic. So of course yep you should relax and enjoy your bag. :smile: (Sometimes I've received no tags at all with online purchases. and I've VERY rarely received that bar code tag.) It could still be hidden in a seam though, or in the dust bag etc.. take another look. :smile: However I bet they are removed for online purchases most of the time, because they are store/boutique tags to scan for pricing, not pertinent at all for the buyer.

i have never received that second tag either every time that i have ordered on line and i find it very odd that all of my six times that i have ordered from the website not even once did i receive the tag with the item # and model name. it doesnt really bother me that much bc i love all my items n dont intend to sell anything.

Thanks for the comments.

It is my second time purchased frm web and the first time it did have the tag with bar code coming with it..

But not this time, i did see most of people revealing here do have a tag with bar code . and items selling at ebay all got tag with bar code, so i am automaticaly thinking it is always included..

Thanks for the comments.

It is my second time purchased frm web and the first time it did have the tag with bar code coming with it..

But not this time, i did see most of people revealing here do have a tag with bar code . and items selling at ebay all got tag with bar code, so i am automaticaly thinking it is always included..

I know what you mean. I haven't been getting them at all either. Not from the Boutique or LV.com. I really wish they would because I see them on The Bay a lot and I just somehow think I should have it.

When I buy from the Boutique I'm going to start asking for it.

I feel like my Most recent purchase did not have the bar code tag with it, but really didn't pay much attention. I really wouldn't care too much as long as you are happy with the actual bag enjoy it! Now let's see a reveal!!

It is my second purchase and it was inlcuded in my last purchase. so i thought it might affect if later resell it to replace something else if i had to

It is my second purchase and it was inlcuded in my last purchase. so i thought it might affect if later resell it to replace something else if i had to
I've never received those 2nd tags you're talking about whether I buy online or from the store.
It shouldn't affect resale value because tags don't guarantee authenticity and a buyer should know that because those tags could easily be put next to a fake bag (not saying yours is fake)
To determine authenticity you need to look at the bag itself not all the paper/extras it comes with as those are removable. Relax and enjoy!