Dimensions of Celine Styles

Does anyone know if the zipper pocket in the 2012 Céline looks different from the others? I recently purchased a mini but unlike other Céline's, it only says "Céline" and "Paris" under it. Is this normal?

Hi cottonblanc,
I've bought a Celine mini luggage..don't know if you could help me take a look if you think it's authentic?because I think you are pretty knowledgable about Celine bags =)

I have stopped authenticating but I'm sure if you post your request unoma would help.

And thank you for your kind words... Welcome to Céline subforum.

Mini (grainy choco & smooth cobalt) vs. Micro (smooth camel).....

celine_hk1.jpg
I'm thinking about my first Celine Luggage purchase and can't seem to find a definitive answer. Does Celine still sell the Micro size? or does it just jump from Nano to Mini now?

I'm thinking about my first Celine Luggage purchase and can't seem to find a definitive answer. Does Celine still sell the Micro size? or does it just jump from Nano to Mini now?

It is Nano, Micro, Mini, Phantom.
Then Trio,trapeze and etc....
Celine still sells everything.

It is Nano, Micro, Mini, Phantom.
Then Trio,trapeze and etc....
Celine still sells everything.

That's good news, the mini is slightly too large for me and i'm not looking for a 'mini' bag (aka the nano). Jeez these can get complicated to talk about! :P

So any suggestions on whether to go with a tumbled calfskin or textured goat? I heard it's just structure and maybe durability but is it worth the extra $200?