~~ An Indelible *Empreinte* Reveal ~~

Big congrats! I know you will love this Montaigne! I had to pry it out of my hands because it was time to "rotate" out to another handbag. (I had been carrying her since the day I got her) :lol:

Your modeling pictures are fabulous! Thanks a lot for taking the time to treat us all. You look "dahhhhling"! :tender:

Congratulations !
Thank you bluediamond!:smile:

Gorgeous gorgeous bag, congrats! Looks lovely on you :smile:
Aww, thank you AnotherHandbag!:P

Congratulations!!
Thank you lvoe nyc!:smile:

You look absolutely gorgeous! Love your new addition. Congrats and enjoy!!
Thanks for your sweet words Venessa!:biggrin:

This bag is gorgeous! I love it! :biggrin:
Thanks so much mellowdee! :smile:

Omg it's absolutely gorgeous!!
Ditchwitch, thank you!:biggrin:

Congrats this is gorgeous! I've had an artsy emp and found it too big for me. This might suit me. Mind if I ask the retail price for this?
Thank you lofty! The Emp Artsy is gorgeous, but I've also found it too a bit too heavy. This is much more lightweight and still has great compartments. Current price is $3250 (USD)

Wow I love it!!! I never really paid much attention to it but it's absolutely beautiful!
Aww, thanks Missy! It was under the radar for me too...so glad I didn't *miss* this one though! ;)

Love it! I wish all bags had the option that your short straps do. Awesome choice.
Thank you very much farris! True, some of the short-handled bags don't have the option of folding in when carrying it with the longer strap. :smile:

It's so beautiful! :smile: But is it heavy?

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Thanks LVintage_LVoe! No, it's not heavy and the leather is structured, yet flexible on the *Empreinte* sides. :smile:

Wow this is one beautiful bag! I love the feminine curves, and the leather looks sumptuous!
I agree, and thanks averagejoe!
The aesthetics really appealed to me on this style...I'm still in awe!:biggrin:

Big congrats! I know you will love this Montaigne! I had to pry it out of my hands because it was time to "rotate" out to another handbag. (I had been carrying her since the day I got her) :lol:

Your modeling pictures are fabulous! Thanks a lot for taking the time to treat us all. You look "dahhhhling"! :tender:

Aww, thank you so much Tulip2, dear!! :flowers: It was YOUR gorgeous Empreinte Montaigne and all of your FAB mod pics that had me drooling! Ha ha ha...we need some group therapy to support each other when it's time to rotate..."please gently put the purse down...now breathe deeply, and reach for your other purse...it's going to be O.K.!!:lol: I'll call upon you when my Montaigne needs to be pried with force from my shaking hands...:help:

Oooohhh, I hope you go for the Emp Montaigne too!:graucho:
On the inside zippered compartment: zippy compact wallet (or my regular zippy organizer wallet fits too,) mini pochette, card holder, 4-key holder, cles
Two open side compartments: iPhone, iPad mini (will see if my DH's iPad will fit...,) sunglasses (in a case,) cosmetics case, small notebook, paperback book, small umbrella and more....
Will try to take some pics to show you how everything fits.;)

Wow! Sounds like it can hold a lot! I love this size too! Thank you StarStarMoon! Look forward to pictures! :graucho:sounds like this one will be next on the list for me!

Aww, thank you so much Tulip2, dear!! :flowers: It was YOUR gorgeous Empreinte Montaigne and all of your FAB mod pics that had me drooling! Ha ha ha...we need some group therapy to support each other when it's time to rotate..."please gently put the purse down...now breathe deeply, and reach for your other purse...it's going to be O.K.!!:lol: I'll call upon you when my Montaigne needs to be pried with force from my shaking hands...:help:

:lolots: I'll be here…but I don't know how much help I'll be. :graucho: I hope you love your beautiful Montaigne as much as I do!

Wow! Sounds like it can hold a lot! I love this size too! Thank you StarStarMoon! Look forward to pictures! :graucho:sounds like this one will be next on the list for me!

Sorry for the delay CoralCat...here are the pics! keep in mind, i would not over stuff this bag...just giving you an idea of different-sized items that fit in each compartment. HTH!

Attachments

• MontaigneInside1.jpg
    MontaigneInside1.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 203
  • MontaigneInside2.jpg
    MontaigneInside2.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 202