~~ An Indelible *Empreinte* Reveal ~~

Gorgeous, Congrats!!
Thank you DRJones!:smile:

wow...what body part can i sell to buy this beauty. looks great on you! congrats!!
Lol, oh...the sacrifices we make for pretty purses! Thanks onmymind24seven!:P

Oh wow, gorgeous bag! It looks just beautiful on you, thank you so much for the mods. Congrats and enjoy!
Aww, thanks so much TooManyWantMore...your beautiful collection has had me dreaming!:tender:

So beautiful! Looks amazing on you too and so versatile! Thanks for the mod pics too I am same height and also petite.. you are tempting me with this gorgeous bag :P congrats and carry it in good health!
Thank you for your kind words klatte! :smile: I definitely recommend this size for petites...it's very lightweight and has a lot of great compartments.

Great choice! Gorgeous bag and it looks amazing on you :smile:
Thank you very much luvallpurses!:smile:

Lovely! Congratulations!
Thank you sweet LVMOMMY!:smile:

a true beauty! congrats - looks amazing on you!!!👍👏😃
Aww, thank you so much LouisV76! I'm still in awe!:P

Stunning!
Thank you sleeping!:smile:

Love it~!! It looks great on you~!! Congrats~!!
S324k, thank you very much!:biggrin:

Congrats it's stunning
dear glamorioustasha...hope all is well with you! thanks so much :smile:

It is gorgeous!!!
thank you allyloupuppy!:P

Looks wonderful on you. The E Montaigne definitely making my wish list...

Thank you for the shots.
thanks for your lovely compliment MyOwnPleasure...it's a beautiful one to add to your collection!:biggrin:

I actually was not really considering this bag before! Might get added to my wish list now though! :woot:
May I ask you to let us know what you can fit inside?

Oooohhh, I hope you go for the Emp Montaigne too!:graucho:
On the inside zippered compartment: zippy compact wallet (or my regular zippy organizer wallet fits too,) mini pochette, card holder, 4-key holder, cles
Two open side compartments: iPhone, iPad mini (will see if my DH's iPad will fit...,) sunglasses (in a case,) cosmetics case, small notebook, paperback book, small umbrella and more....
Will try to take some pics to show you how everything fits.;)