Scarves Ode to Silk GM Scarves/Shawls

Yes anfang. Welcome back! Hope you are well. We haven't seen much from the men's dept this season. Hope you will remedy this problem. :graucho:
Make sure I will, my dear! I already picked a Tampon Graphique (I know, I know, the name is ridiculous but the scarf is TDF!) in naturel/rouge brique/toundra, pics to come. And I'm eyeing the crinkled Nombre d'Or, a beauty! I wish this one had be issued in 140 instead of 100, though, but I'm afraid I'll not be able to resist a long time! :graucho:

Hello everyone!

I've started adding a few 140cm silks to my collection. The fabric is dreamy and I hope we get some good weather soon so I can wear her soon.

Here's my humble contribution to the thread...Coup de Fouet cw09 Rose Buvard/Lilas/Vieus Rose. Muted colors of peach, cream, lilac and green with a rosy pink border.

I posted a pix in the "2014" thread and adding it for reference here.

Regards!

Attachments

• photo_cdf1.JPG
    photo_cdf1.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 890
mimi 123, LynneC, lanit, rosenrot43, Elina0408.....looking are your recent postings inspired me to take the plunge with 140 silks! You've styled them so well!

On the forum, folks talk about the "slippery slope" and I think I've just started my slide down the one for giant silk scarves....oh YES! So many pretty ones and so little storage space......

Regards!

Hello everyone!

I've started adding a few 140cm silks to my collection. The fabric is dreamy and I hope we get some good weather soon so I can wear her soon.

Here's my humble contribution to the thread...Coup de Fouet cw09 Rose Buvard/Lilas/Vieus Rose. Muted colors of peach, cream, lilac and green with a rosy pink border.

Regards!
congratulations OrangeAddiction!CdF is my favourite design & I've got a total of 6 scarves in this design in various formats & sizes. U have coordinated yours well with your top!
It's true that once u've got your first scarf, u are on a slippery slope. I got my first 140 silk last yr & before u know it, I've got 5!:smile:

mimi 123, LynneC, lanit, rosenrot43, Elina0408.....looking are your recent postings inspired me to take the plunge with 140 silks! You've styled them so well!

On the forum, folks talk about the "slippery slope" and I think I've just started my slide down the one for giant silk scarves....oh YES! So many pretty ones and so little storage space......

Regards!

Stunning, OrangeAddiction, your Coup de Fouet is beautiful! It's been on my list since the H.com pictures came out but it's SO much more beautiful in real life. Congratulations!

congratulations OrangeAddiction!CdF is my favourite design & I've got a total of 6 scarves in this design in various formats & sizes. U have coordinated yours well with your top!
It's true that once u've got your first scarf, u are on a slippery slope. I got my first 140 silk last yr & before u know it, I've got 5!:smile:

D Lee: I'm with you! I really love this design and am looking to add a few in several sizes so I'm watching for them to pop up for sale and checking through H for older colorways....I can feel myself sliding....

Stunning, OrangeAddiction, your Coup de Fouet is beautiful! It's been on my list since the H.com pictures came out but it's SO much more beautiful in real life. Congratulations!

pierina2: Merci! This design was a "sleeper" for me until I saw this colorway. It truly is prettier IRL and I can't wait for warmer weather and no rain! These large silks are truly special!

Regards!

Hello everyone!

Regards!

You look awesome! Congrats again!;)

Hello Everyone! This is my first post to the thread. I've enjoyed looking at how each of you has styled the larger scarves and am inspired to add several to my collection. Nico_79, Anfang, ms piggy, MYH, mimi123, LynneC, lanit, Rosenrot43....each of you has been an inspiration!

I've been watching for pix of the newer scarves and you haven't disappointed! Nice job, ladies! I'm waiting for ones in lighter colorways...so I'll just have to be patient! In the meantime, here's my humble contribution....like Anfang, a "patch" from the fall season. She had her first outling the other day and I enjoyed wearing her. Also posted to the "Hermes in Action" thread....

Regards!

Oh dear this patchwork is a real eye candy ! And such a match to your beautiful coat 😍 thank you for sharing